WEST COAST FABRICALI, HOODIES AND SOCKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
I but my fabricali at the Armory in Downtown because my boys own/run it. I'm sure they'll be getting some. Lemme know if I'm wrong.

Also, I wish you guys would drop that South East sometime soon...any word on that?

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, any spots up in NorCal that carry the stuff...?

Also, I think I'm going to order the hoody, but does it have that print on the sleeve too...?

May 11, 2006
www.fabricali.com
The South East

enserio said:
I but my fabricali at the Armory in Downtown because my boys own/run it. I'm sure they'll be getting some. Lemme know if I'm wrong.

Also, I wish you guys would drop that South East sometime soon...any word on that?
We could drop that at any minute. So be ready...

May 11, 2006
www.fabricali.com
MOREBASS said:
Yeah, any spots up in NorCal that carry the stuff...?

Also, I think I'm going to order the hoody, but does it have that print on the sleeve too...?
Getta Clue-Sac
Workmens-San Jose
Turf Shoes-SF
Urban Era-SF

and if you have a spot near you go and let them know they need to be carrying the shirts on the real haha...

The sleeve print is included. Just on this limited hoody. We will in the near future make some without.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
fabricali said:
Yes, Getta Clue is the only place in Sac as of right now. If you know any other spots be sure to let em know bout it.
I have a potna that has a store in N.Sac off of Madison.....I'll let him know what's up.

what site should I send him to for info & product??

May 11, 2006
www.fabricali.com
ITS FREAKS said:
i went to a store @ parkway plaza & the biggest shirts they got is 2x.

does only the website carry 4X?

or 3X Tall ?
All are black and white tees are 3x-Tall on the web. But not any other colors. 4-5x we currently don't really stock those as much, but we will in the future...Parkway Plaza Store just placed new order and should be receiving their new stock very soon.