WERE'Z G.U.N.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

knightridaz

man that shit sucks.........i never saw that cover of cuete.......if i saw it i would have bought it........fuck now theres knowhere to get it.......oh well, ill try somewhere......

Jul 25, 2002
i know there hella peeps on dis board who got burned copys of it make a post prolly someone will sell u a burned copy for like $5 dunno check audiogaxlaxy i saw da whole g.u.n first cd for download just type g.u.n or darkroom

K

knightridaz

yeah thats where i downloaded the g.u.n. cd...........but audiogalaxy is not working anymore..........its acting just like napster did a few years ago............i only got 1 cuete song from winmx and it was bangin on paper...........song is off the hook, hurricane j sounds fucking tight.........i would try kazaa but i downloaded and i didnt like it either.........

May 5, 2002
I REMEMBER G.U.N. THAT CAME OUT WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL ANYONE WANT TO SELL ME A COPY OR CDR I GOT THE FERIA. I HAD THE RED TAPE BUT MY WALKMAN FUCKED IT UP

B

Blackjack 1577

Alkahol_Gone said:
on the subject of rare cds does anyone know where I can find Lowdown Valley of Death ive looked all over 4 that shit and cant find it
You can also get it from half.com some fool is sellin a sealed copy for about $11

May 17, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:
on the subject of rare cds does anyone know where I can find Lowdown Valley of Death ive looked all over 4 that shit and cant find it

that shit is available everywhere on the net, go 2 amzon or something.....or e-mail Never, he was sellin alotta LowDown cds...

May 1, 2002
i went to tha scrap(FLEA) market 2dAY N FOUND CUETE N BOUGHT THA SHIT U CAN FIND ALL KINDZ OF NORTENOZ CDZ BY DRF

BUT TODAY 4 SUM REASON THERE WUZ NO SMRUFZ THERE

Jul 29, 2002
g.u.n. , banned gang stories

I am new member but I have always checked out 91siccness, just never registered. aNyways caN aNy of ya'll send me a burN copy of these c.d.'s I got moNey just let me kNow how much