we're all gonna die

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
for real, im wit you on that, beezy seem cool so if its last years months whatever, im tryna kick it one time, after i post wit my folks an shit, smash out halfway, have a cool conversation, chief one time, drank a second an be outie 5000 back to the block....

u liteweight owe me anyways beezy, so we go half in half

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Zestways said:
if we are to die, i must smoke a blunt 650beezy before we do so ..lol
beat me to it......but since I'm on the subject of blunt smoking, I guess I'll smoke this one now

if we had a destined time that we all knew earth was coming to an end, I'd make sure some massive ass smokeout gets planned with hundreds of thousands of people all blowing trees together, and passing it to the left

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Defy said:
beat me to it......but since I'm on the subject of blunt smoking, I guess I'll smoke this one now

if we had a destined time that we all knew earth was coming to an end, I'd make sure some massive ass smokeout gets planned with hundreds of thousands of people all blowing trees together, and passing it to the left

you think that we could seriously set that up? that would be dope(no pun intended)

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they better come up with an armageddon like contingency plan. I'm not trying to get killed by no asteroid

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
asteroid aint gon hit shit. trust me on this

you know what an asteroid will hit?

your mom

whats funny is the job i work at, we'll see and be aware of any asteroid headed toward earth before the rest of the government knows....theres a mutha fuckin map of space, live...on a tv in front of me. thats really great to hear honestly i wanna see a big ass asteroid moving across the space map

i think its taken care of
them niggas got more engineers and more scientists and more smart ass air force niggas that are actually smart enough to think of ways to save the world, i shit you not

mutha fuckas be at work inventing shit that hasnt ever been invented for fun

those people are generally paid for bieng cool, and they dont do much more than sleep and come in 5 hours late

and ill eventually delete this post out of parinoia of black suits much less, bieng reprimanded

May 31, 2006
Gas One said:
asteroid aint gon hit shit. trust me on this

you know what an asteroid will hit?

your mom

whats funny is the job i work at, we'll see and be aware of any asteroid headed toward earth before the rest of the government knows....theres a mutha fuckin map of space, live...on a tv in front of me. thats really great to hear honestly i wanna see a big ass asteroid moving across the space map

i think its taken care of
them niggas got more engineers and more scientists and more smart ass air force niggas that are actually smart enough to think of ways to save the world, i shit you not

mutha fuckas be at work inventing shit that hasnt ever been invented for fun

those people are generally paid for bieng cool, and they dont do much more than sleep and come in 5 hours late

and ill eventually delete this post out of parinoia of black suits much less, bieng reprimanded

thank you. i was waiting for you to come and settle this, everyone listen to this man, he's part of space defense. and ps what is that carnage in your sig? excess skin from obese people?