Well where is it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol....I checked it on the 1st too....but today is the 3rd smart guy, not the 2nd.....

possibly waiting until the new albums come out to reveal the new site......i dunno.....??

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
lol....I checked it on the 1st too....but today is the 3rd smart guy, not the 2nd.....
and thats why this site posts tha day a user posts, because kaze posted yesterday which in fact was the second, lol

but shit i hope tha site comes SOOON, i wanna see whuts come of it, i kno ive been waitin long to see it

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
OK....OK....

We ran into a couple setbacks with the site. I had somebody that was supposed to be writing the content for me......and they have apparently flaked. SO...........I had to get somebody else to handle it.....which is gonna take a little while longer. The site is close to completion.....I've already seen the new layout and trust me......it's gonna be pretty saucy. Hopefully it won't be more than a couple more weeks......if that?

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
I've been so swamped with work for clients that I haven't had much time to put the finishing touches to it until just recently. I just need to confirm a few pricing quotes for my print services & then its ready for the public. It is nothing fancy...just something clean & professional that will load quickly with the information prospective clients want to see...the heart of my site will be the portfolio.

Regards