well since im back...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
theres a couple of things i want to say...

first of all... i want to give a big FUCK YOU.. to the bitch made tadou

second... be on the look out for banes album.. comin soon...

yeah thats it...

pz

Nov 30, 2002
LMAO.. you have no clue what im doing right now with my affiliates..begging for help? haha i've never begged for help.. i've asked.. never begged... i ask once.. thats it.. if they help me.. they do.. if they dont.. they dont... YOU need to come to seattle and see if you can push as many units as you did in aberdeen if not more.. if you do that... then you may get some love from people around here...

pz

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Tony
HA!

@inasense
Since the last weak attempt, have you learned how to stay on beat? The last time, you were all over the place. It was quite sad.

And i aint got to sell shit in the Seattle area. As long as i'm doubling my money every project, I'M JUST FUCKIN' GREAT.

Nov 30, 2002
LOL tadou... that was my first time recording in HELLA LONG.. i wrote with out the beat.. but regardless... yes i was off... BUT i am really not much different than you regarding delivery now... we'll just see...

pz

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Maybe instead of getting all high and fucked up before you go to the lab, you should stay sober and put in some QUALITY work.

Should i post up the first ever verse i recorded in the lab? Cuz i ain't miss a hi-hat, scrappy, believe that. (man, that rhymes? my bad....)

And um..."Dogg, you still gotta convince me"...ill end with that.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Then make it happen, and get off my dick already.

And how much confidence does Bane have in you anyways? Enough to give you a 'hidden' track on his album? LETS SEE IT.....

Apr 14, 2003
tadou said:
Maybe instead of getting all high and fucked up before you go to the lab, you should stay sober and put in some QUALITY work.

Should i post up the first ever verse i recorded in the lab? Cuz i ain't miss a hi-hat, scrappy, believe that. (man, that rhymes? my bad....)

And um..."Dogg, you still gotta convince me"...ill end with that.
getin fucked up and in the studio is fuckin fun. kind of.. if u got nothin to work on u can just bust some freestyles

Nov 30, 2002
tadou said:
Then make it happen, and get off my dick already.

And how much confidence does Bane have in you anyways? Enough to give you a 'hidden' track on his album? LETS SEE IT.....
suck a dick tadou... i could give a shit who has confidence in me or not... you talk alot more than you see.. those fingers of yours will catch you a beat down.. watch what you say/type bro

pz