Welcome to the Midwest remix and Twistas new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2006
Could the Single be used as double promotion for Tech n9ne and Twistas new Album and be on his cd.......that would get tech a ton of exposure and MTV would pick of the video for sure......... is that what is planned?

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Completely doubt that would happen...but it would definitely help. Case in point: "Slow Jams" was a double single for both Twista (Kamikaze) and Kanye West (College Dropout). Would likely be more pausible if Tech was an artist on a major label, as oppose to being an indy artist distributed by a major.

Jan 11, 2007
all i know is twista better not have come weak on that shit.. lately he ain't been comin as hard as he did when he first came out.. real talk..

Sep 7, 2006
JohnB405 said:
all i know is twista better not have come weak on that shit.. lately he ain't been comin as hard as he did when he first came out.. real talk..
I think he is goin to back to basics cause his new album is called Adrenaline Rush 2010... mabe he'll come hard like on adrenaline rush

Jan 11, 2007
DJ Mu-Zac said:
I think he is goin to back to basics cause his new album is called Adrenaline Rush 2010... mabe he'll come hard like on adrenaline rush
God I hope so.. Adrenaline Rush is a classic..

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
doubt it'll happen but it would definitely benefit both artists...tech in particular

and Twista would've come hard with his signature flow...his pretty much aware of techs ability considering what he said in that interview on air

if you heard 'Bussin No Discussion' its obvious his still got it...eager to see what the nigga got for the album tho

Status
Not open for further replies.