Weezy's Mom asked him to have a baby at 15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2005
Lil’ Wayne has a beautiful daughter and that’s something to behold. In the new issue of VIBE, he reveals how he came to have his daughter at such a young age – 15.

"A year after Rabbit was gone, I was on tour like crazy with Cash Money, and my momma said she was bored, alone, and scared in the house by herself. She was like, ‘Why don’t you just have a baby with somebody? Just tell the little girl’s mom I’ma take care of the baby, don’t worry about that.’ I was like, ‘I don’t have nobody I like like that!’ She was like, ‘Just find somebody! You don’t like Toya?’ I was like, ‘Alright, I like her then.’ Toya was 14 when she got pregnant, and I was 15 asking 14-year-olds. Toya’s the only person that agreed outta all the ones I asked. I said that my momma wants a child. And they was like, ‘That’s your momma’s problem!’ So Toya was like, ‘Shiiit, when we due, boo?’"

Dec 2, 2005
infinityslump said:
^hahah that sig kills me every time i see it
that shit is too funny...

but weezy tho....

damn... i can imagine him shrugging his shoulders and sayin in the simplest form, "alright.." kinda like dave chappelle if u know what im talkin' bout...

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i read this article while taking a crap...i was thinking the same thing when i read it..but furthur into the article they ask waynes mom about it and she said she didnt want him to have a kid right then. and that he didnt understand what she ment....

Jan 28, 2005
pyromanaic414 said:
i read this article while taking a crap...i was thinking the same thing when i read it..but furthur into the article they ask waynes mom about it and she said she didnt want him to have a kid right then. and that he didnt understand what she ment....
That's the nature of children vs. parents.

That shit is like, straight out of a lifetime movie that gets played at 2am. though.

Except at the end Weezy beats the baby momma, his own momma, and sells the baby on the black market. Cuz thats how Lifetime does.

May 30, 2006
BAYTION WIDE said:
. I said that my momma wants a child. And they was like, ‘That’s your momma’s problem!’ So Toya was like, ‘Shiiit, when we due, boo?’"
LMAO!!! "When we due boo" LMAO!!! Can u say CHICKENHEAD!!! This just goez 2 show u how ignit & uneducated Weezy's moms was. But I do remember reading this story years in Blaze magazine. Weezy was on the cover with his daughter. If Birdman really raised the lil nigga then he should of gave'em some real game & hollered @ him about having a kid @ 15 years old with random ass hoes.

Jul 27, 2007
He ended up being 16 by the time the baby was born, still that's some crazy shit... I wonder how old his mom was when she had him!

And the OUTTAKES of that same interview:

It’s so wrong how the cops stay steadily profiling rappers, trying to figure out some fake industry beef.
I’m not gonna murder a rapper, that’s like a cliche. I don’t wanna kill 50 Cent! Because he got fans. I don’t know who’s riding with him! I need to beef with niggas that I know. I don’t know how many people like 50 Cent. So if he said Lil Wayne’s a hoe, Lil Wayne’s a hoe. The word whore, that’s a nigga who be smashing a lot, like fucking a lot.

Don’t you call yourself that in a song?
Yeah, I said I’m a whore. I’m a whore. Whatever. And I live it to the fullest. I’m like Trey Songz, no homo.

Huh? Why?
Every picture of this nigga, he got his fucking shirt off! He’s looking at the camera like he’s looking at a hoe. I said, ya know what? Trey Songz don’t give a fuck - he be like, Fuck ya’ll nig*as! I’m eating, bwoy! Fuck how you think I look in this picture, your hoe love this picture! It’s her screensaver nig*a! When you call your hoe, my song play, fool! Holla! Trey Songz I fuck with you, you heard me?

So you respect his gangster.
I know he a G ’cause I tried to holler at his girlfriend and she said no.

Really?
I don’t even wanna put that man out there, that might not be his girlfriend, but in her mind she think she yours, dog, and she told me no for you, so you’s a G….”

That is awesome.