Week 6: Niners At Lions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiners! back in mufuckin business. megawho? shwartz is a bitch. after that challenge penalty harbaugh got i swear i saw him say "know the rules dumbass" towards our sideline.

May 6, 2009
It's funny because if the situation was reversed and Shwartz did that to Harbaugh after a win, everybody in here would be talking about how unprofessional Shwartz was. Funny.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^I think harbaugh was a lil off base with that hand shake..i woulda been pissed too if i got kinda just shoved out the way by the other coach but I don't think its as big a deal as everybody is makin it..NINERS!!

May 6, 2009
^^I think harbaugh was a lil off base with that hand shake..i woulda been pissed too if i got kinda just shoved out the way by the other coach but I don't think its as big a deal as everybody is makin it..NINERS!!
I agree, pretty much. Just saying, if it was the other way around, people on here would be talking hella shit about Shwartz.

Harbaugh DID act a little unprofessional, and was a bit immature. He even admitted he was wrong. It aint even really about the handshake, just dude jumping around like he won the superbowl was funny.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
It's funny because if the situation was reversed and Shwartz did that to Harbaugh after a win, everybody in here would be talking about how unprofessional Shwartz was. Funny.

he cant handle it when the celebration happens to him, hes a sore loser

Jan 12, 2006
Yea people don't realize shawartz has been talking shit all week. That hand shake was nothing. Shawartz at the beginning of the game even said we kicked to start the game because our offense was scared. Fuck Detroit piece of shit city.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
And when Harbaugh challenged and cost us 15 yds cause it was an illegal challenge, You can see Shawartz yell from the sideline to Harbaugh "You cant challenge that, Learn the rules bozo" So Fuck the Lions and Detroit as a city.... Back to your play off missing ways. We exploited the shit out of the Mighty Lions today. Green Bay will do the SAME thing 2 more times this year. So yeah.... Fuck them.

Niners are the Lion Tamers.

Apr 25, 2002
real shit fuck shwartz and gettin butthurt over that handshake. that mufucka just couldnt handle that L. hollerin "know the rules dumbass" to the opposing coach is far from professional so fuck him!

Feb 12, 2004
I knew this team has had the talent the last few years and with the amazing coaching staff Baalke and Harbaugh have put together plus the great draft they had we could have something special brewing. The defense is already elite and I feel we are a few players away from being in the elite conversation with the Pats and Packers.

Bill knew Harbaugh would be the one to lead the Niners back to greatness one day!