Week 3... Typcee v. ZG-Zero Gravity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
whoz makin-this kid take-tha-hit//
itz like typcee-is gettin cotton mouth tha way hez wastin-spitz//
ZG could paste-n-click his name-an-stick it on his verse an claim-itz-his//
an it still wouldnt be a BLAZEN-script//
jus face-it-bitch , ive already thrown tha right punchez now im changin-fistz//
to misplace-yah-lipz an hang them in adjacent stripz//
like i was breakin-stickz , itz like your frame-is-rip'd//
tha way you drip from me rapin in like i was raisin-ribz//
typceez-spitz couldnt be in tha CONCRETE if he was layin-brickz//
i bet typcee is hatin his shadow of misery that blanketz him//
so ill jus make it quick , this herb CUMZ SHORT to takin this battle like danny devito grazin-clitz//
save-yah-scriptz for them average lamez who be crackin-jokez//
cuz when my elaborate-flowz impact yah nose//
tha only thing left of your ass is cold organz found in tha trashing-zone layin next to a blackened-rose//
tha savage-growz in me to ravage soulz//
tha harrassing flowz while im grabbin-throatz to let tha havic know//
tha closest typcee can get to Wrappin-dope is if he were to package-coke//
my addict-holdz enough graffic soulz to inhabit rome//
ive riped enough tragic homez i could use there fabric clothz for my own fashion-show//
typcee is just pretending to drop jurrasic-flowz itz just an elaborate-hoax//
ZG's crafting blowz that smash into your flesh cuz im crashing-bonez//
an detaching-those opponentz anklez by DE-FEATING tha onez who infact-oppose me so my passion-growz//
ZG's been smashin-stonez on so many of his victimz backz n skullz he makez tha maggotz-choke//
typcee couldnt RIP a BAR if he was cracking soap//
yah lacking growth , ZG's like cancer tha way he feedz in yah chest an leavez gappin holez//
till tha meat leaves tha flesh , yah screamz meet tha tekk tha way i trigger vocalz//
cuz tha heat leavez my neck to melt thru yah jaw musclez//
faster than yah teeth meet tha crest , i'd have to pee in yah text//
before UR~INE my crew , runnin from tha law i think your feet need a rest//
typcee dieing first is tha only way he could BEAT ME TO DEATH//

Apr 25, 2002
COO...I DIDNT READ IT ALL BUT ILL HIT YOU ENE...LEMME GIT SOME MORE TIME TO SPIT...BUT DONT WORRY ENE...ILL HIT YOU BACK...HARDER THAN YOU THINK...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
FUCK IT...IM GOIN RIGHT NOW...

RED LIGHT BITCH, YOU BETTER STOP NOW, COP OUT? NAH FUCK THAT, IM GOIN ALL OUT, FUCK RAPZ, YOU GITTIN STOMPED DOWN, IM KILLEN EM, MY TEXT RAPZ I KNOW YOU FEELIN EM, YOU FEELIN EM CAVE IN YA DOME, STEADY BREAKIN YA BONEZ, AINT NOBODY AZ EVIL, FUCK THAT ENE, SATANZ A HOE, DONT GIT MAD, IM FUCKIN HEAT THOUGH, IM FUCKIN BUSTIN THEZE HOEZ, LEAVIN DEEP HOLEZ, LYRICALLY RAMMED MY DICK IN YA MOUTH TILL YA TEETH BROKE, YOU CANT HIT LIKE MINE, LIKE WHO WANTZ TO BE A MILLIONARE, THIZ YA LAST LIFE LINE, FUCK A WHITE LIGHT, YOU GOIN TA HELL, CALL MY GAT BITCH POISON CUZ ITZ FUCKIN BAD FOR YOURE HEALTH, GO TELL STEALTH "HE CHEATED, HE CAME TO HURT ME!!!" YOU HEARD ME, LIKE BUSTIN A NUT, JIZZ INFESTED WITH HERPEZ, I ALWAYZ CUM TOO DIRTY, THERE JUST AINT NO MATCHIN ME, LET ALONE BLASTIN ME, BUSTED THIZ FAGGET SO HARD SENT HIM SPINNIN IN EARTHS HEMISPHERE WITH ZERO GRAVITY, BLOODY KNUCKLEZ, "DAMN THIZ ENE CAME TIGHT, HE MUSTA OVERDOSED ON BELT BUCKLEZ"....BUT WATCHU OVER DOSIN ON? TOKIN ON? YOU PROBLY SITTIN THERE SMOKIN ROCK, GOT YA KNEE PADZ, SUCKIN TEA BAGZ FOR WEED SACKS, MUFUCKIN CRACK FIEND...GO BACK TA REHAB...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
I UNDERSTAND MY BOY RIGHT HERE WON...AND I KNEW HE WOULD...BUT CAN WE GIT SOME INTELLIGENT VOTEZ WITH A LIL INPUT???...GODDAMN...I MIGHT AZ WELL POST LIKE ONE LINE NEXT TIME SO I CAN GIT SHIT LIKE THIZ...

Heitic said:
vote = ZG
...LETZ GIT SUM FUCKIN SMART PEOPLE UP IN HERE...$IDEWAYZ

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Vote:Zg
Reason:He's new and he even took me by suprise with that.It was a tight verse typcee,But when your writin' or typin' it,It's a mental thing with everyone if they see a nicely layed out verse it makes it easier to read and people can make more Judgement on lyric's and whatnot.You ain't by far a weak rapper in my imagination.But For me personally when I se a sloppy typed verse it makes it harder for me torhyme it and to comprehent it not to mention analyse it.Good shit typcee as I said keep layin' out heat son.
2 C's

Jun 25, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:

...LETZ GIT SUM FUCKIN SMART PEOPLE UP IN HERE...$IDEWAYZ
Well let me elaborate on my choice for this particular battle then since just sayin who I vote for insinuates that I am of below average intelligence.

THE REASON I VOTED FOR ZG, an essay by Heitic

Though both contestants brought tight wordplay in this battle, in the end my vote swayed the way of ZG. I felt his jabs a little harder and the rhyme scheme was a little better. Being a person of minimal intelligence, I should probably have stayed home instead of exercising my right to vote. You too can make a difference. Thank you, that is all.

THE END