Week 2... Tragic v. Deuce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:

CAUSE I HEARD HE TAKES IT IN THE BACK,LIKE HOME DELIVERY/
THE WORD IS THAT HE WILL LICK YOUR CRACK,DON'T YOU CONSIDER ME/

THEN I STOMP YOU WITH MY CHUCKS,BECAUSE I'M "TAYLOR"MADE/
I'M LIKE STEVE IRWIN IN THIS MOTHERFUCK,YOU BETTER GET SOME GATOR AID/

Both of those tragic, thats just heat, but if i find out Deuce was prewritten then you have my vote, but deuce has my vote at this time...

Apr 25, 2002
i feel lyke retractin my vote and giving it to Tragic now. however, i wont. fuck prewriting, i thought u were gettin better Deuce, but now im not sure. i think anyone can come up with shyt lyke that if they had dayz upon dayz to come up with it. fuck that shyt. theze battlez should be az cloze to being FLOWZ az possible. in other wordz, tha tyme it takez to create your verse should only be tha amount of tyme it takez to type it up.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Naw son,It's 6-6 I think as far as I know from countin' up the votes it's 6-6 kid.
Keep votin' for the tightest battle ever on the siccness
2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Mayn where the fucc is everyone else at son?The ammount od undecided votes is outnumberin' those who voted.
Vote on this battle everyone one of the best on the siccness
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
i votin ended last nite at midnite, no more votes, smurf was the vote to break the tie, he gave his vote to tragic, so tragic win you lose, end of story.... the people that vote=undecided, it dont count.... and they cant choose its too late....

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Aight fucc it..I should won God that's fo' real but I got paired with 2 of the best on the siccness last two week's ,I better get flakes of rapper's the next 5 weeks though.
2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^Real speech son,there's only 4 people i'm not namin' em' that I feel can beat me on this siccness judgin' by there flows,All i'ma say is I need some sacraficial lamb next week that I can rip up.
Still though I agree with tank locc this was the best battle so far as far as creativity and skil goes.
Good battle tragic you win
2 C's