Week 2... Micwu v. Platinumtoofus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
i missed the first week so do i take a loss?i aint trippin if i doi figure thats fair.but any ways i bout to step out ill post my verse latrer to day.
~peace

May 22, 2002
creepin crawlin strollin thru the bush when i happened to come across some Platniumpuss/its was wet it was good so you know ya boy kicked it round the hood/Plati had a blast not to mention took it in the ass/ok ok same idea different day/i had to bust on this PlatniumDuFuss/its a crime not to you know how Wu do/solo without the crew/creep alone click click key stroke for stroke i go line for line till ya go blind/the battle is mine not off word play or trickery just lyrics from a dope MC/so how do you want it? im potent like a bong hit/plus im on shit/if you had it i got it/burn em with the hot shit/you can talk about burnincats with embers/im a pimp i burn with bitchs named Amber/never did time behind bars in the slamer/but in put in time behing the trigger with a hammer/yous bitchmade in my hood thats proper grammer/i hate punk bitchs like a sack of the bammer/you cant see me im the Hollow man i pack a gat in hand/you cock gobbler aka SwollowMan/able to devour large loads in a single gulp/i drop chump MC's to there knees/next please..........
~whoompty whoomp "Wu-Wu"

C

CEL-C-US 420

^^^^Look biggz, u bitch bout me at least im not that gay ban this fool...........

oh yeah so I dont get banned mic-wu that verse was allright,but i wouldn't waste my ammo ethier.........

Jun 30, 2002
[/COLOR] U must be pretty gay if u thinkin of me that way/ If u wasnt from the gay area u wouldnt be that gay/ I'm stickin to chicks while u steady lickin on dicks/ Keep that gay shit to urself or hear the click of these clips/ Bend over bitch and get raped by bullets/ Hollow tips for yo ass when i grip on the trigger and pull it/San Francisco treat/ Hide under the sheets and beat your San Francisco meat/ I pull out the heat and let the bullets do u in the ass/ Oil yoself up so they slide in smooth and fast/ Whip out the KY and you'll be havin a blast/ U fuckin fag, talkin bout how u potent and shit/ I'm thinkin ur impotent and ur nuthin but a limp dick bitch/ Dope MC???? Nobody uses dope no more/ Just give up hope this aint even a joke no more/ I know i'm fine and shit, gay dude, but my dick don't swing like that/ Didnt wanna dis u on wax but i geuss it beez like that/

Sincerely,
Dat Nigga Toofus