WEEK 1: Mr. Typcee v Platinumtoofus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2002
Typcee vs. Toofus/ Nigga u must be stupid/ Fuckin around wit me'll leave a nigga blind, deaf , and clueless/ Cuz I shyt on niggas like I had dysentery/ This is scary/ I verbally bury niggas and send em' to the lyrical cemetery/ Homie u want beef/ I'll sautee u wit the heat/ And then leave rottin body marinatin in the streets/ So watch wut u say/ Bitch niggas like u run when I spray/ Whether I got the Windex or the AK/ I be wettin niggas up like dooshes/ When I come around yo block (remember) just hide in the bushes/ Me and my niggas is fly by night/ So you and yo playground buddies better get home before you see the street lights/(remember) Im comin @ yo ass a 100 times less than full full force/ So turn back now or find traces of lead in yo corpse / Cuz I drop hot shyt on you like a dragon wit diarrhea/ Get burnin sensations when u piss like u had gonorrhea/ I'm pimpin yo ass get on the the corner in that tight red dress/ (remember) Put ice down yo draws so u can keep the crabs fresh/ Don't forget to "stuff" and take the Kleenex out of the box first/ (remember) This shyt coulda been a 100 times worse

Sincerely,
dat n199a Toofus

Apr 25, 2002
AWW SHIET....I BIN OFF THA SICCNESS FOR A MINUTE...NOT BAD HOMIE...ILL PROBLY EAT THAT IF I TRY...ILL HIT YOU LATER TODAY...DIDNT MEAN TA LEAVE YOU HANGIN...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
WATCHU WANNA CALL THIZ? I KNOW, ILL CALL THIZ A LYRICAL BOMBIN, STEP BACK BITCH, I GOT THIS, MY SIGHT SO PRECISE WATCH ME AIM BETWEEN YOURE EYEZ, BLOW YA NOGEN OFF 'EN LEAVE YA SHIRT SPOTLESS, LEAVIN TOOFIZ TOPLESS, HEAD GONE, LEMME SEE YOU TOP THIZ, DONT WASTE YOURE TIME, IM UNTOPPABLE, LIKE A DIESEL WITH A TANK FILLED WITH PCP, IM UNSTOPPABLE, AND IM GOIN FULL THROTTLE, NOW FOLLOW, IM OFF THA FULL BOTTLE, ILL LEAVE YOU HALF DEAD, COME BACK N FINISH THA JOB TOMORROW, I GUESS IM JUST SAV LIKE THAT, RIP YA CAP IN HALF, IM CURIOUS, LOOK INSIDE TA SEE WHAT MAKEZ A QUEER ACT LIKE THAT, STRAIT DISECTIN, SO WHATZ MY LESSON? NEXT TIME YOURE IN MY PRESENCE DONT EVEN LOOK IN MY DIRECTION, AND I STRESS THAT, WATCH ME KICK A FUCKIN RHYME TILL MY MUFUCKIN LEG CRAMPZ, KEEP IN MIND MY TEXT HAZ A HABIT OF LEAVIN DEAD FAGZ....THAT LYRICAL MURDER WUZ FUN...NEXT MAN?...

...$IDEWAAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
"I GUESS IM JUST SAV LIKE THAT, RIP YA CAP IN HALF, IM CURIOUS, LOOK INSIDE TA SEE WHAT MAKEZ A QUEER ACT LIKE THAT, "

^i'm nominating that for line of the week.. for real.. that was soooo fucking cold.

vote = typcee.. platinum surprised me.. but that verse was Typcee's hardest he's ever came with since the old board. DAMN.

N

Napalm

This is scary/ I verbally bury niggas and send em' to the lyrical cemetery/

That is the cold lyric right there

VOTE= Platinum

DA ROBBER-OUT THE MOUTH OF A MADMAN-COMMING SOON

Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
"I GUESS IM JUST SAV LIKE THAT, RIP YA CAP IN HALF, IM CURIOUS, LOOK INSIDE TA SEE WHAT MAKEZ A QUEER ACT LIKE THAT, "

^i'm nominating that for line of the week.. for real.. that was soooo fucking cold.

vote = typcee.. platinum surprised me.. but that verse was Typcee's hardest he's ever came with since the old board. DAMN.
YEP...I FINALLY FOUND MY STYLE...SUM MUFUCKAZ BETTER WATCH OUT CUZ IM GOIN UNDEFEATED THIZ SEAZON...$IDEWAYZ

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm gonna have to do the tie breaker with Typcee. Platinum came cold, but he had some parts he had to work with. Both were good, and this was a hard judge.

Vote-Typcee

Status
Not open for further replies.