WEEK 1: Juan Million v. Masked Man 2O6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
"Juan Million" can't understand my flowz because there "Abstract", everything he dose on this message board is an act, when we meet he'll be easilly defeated on contact, it was a one hitter quiter as is I'm untact, you couldn't "give me a death blow" if you "gave me some posioned bubble gum", I'll even "let you hit me for free" but I ain't no "dumn dumn", I'll "fuck you up" Juan so watch out here I "cum", Why do you have Million in your name? is that how many timez you've been beatin'? your gettin' "ate" and I'm not done "eatin'", don't even hurt your used to bein' defeatin'-

Your "punches are like couponz" a high "percentage is off", Your about to get "Hit" like a "Jew" and I'm "Adoff", I'm your "pimp" you "hoe" it'z time to get "laid-off", you could puncture my "Adams Apple", but that still won't make you "Eve-n", so don't change your name to "Stevin'", this board you should think about leavin'-

I “tied up your "blood linez” so that this loss for you would “knot be in vein”, I'll leave you in pain, you still can't "stand up" to me on "stiltz and a cain", I'll "gass" you like "Sadamn Whosain", noonez "feelin'" your flowz, they make people "numb" like "Cocain", I'll turture you untill you go insane, in your small brain, I'm tha biggest dog like tha Great Dane, my bite is as big as my bark, and as vicious as a shark, You ain't "Super" Juan, "Man" you are not Kent Clark, your more like trasexual Lois Lane, hella flamible like propane, your about to get slain, I'll leave not' a blood stain, because your life and blood went down tha drain-

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not one to hit a female but I'll slap a masked man/
When Abstrakt attack you'll feel the wrath of this back hand/
The last man standing after I dismantle ya stature/
Knock ya off the ladder while I keep risin like cake batter/
Leave ya bruised and battered cryin bout how ya lost in the first round/
You only 16 and already rappin bout "puffin' on poundz"?/
You aint Ferocious and you know this you just a kid in denial/
A baby back, im eatin ya up and leavin the ribs in a pile/
With pieces of you in my smile, but fuck it kid you're easily picked/
You got drafted for this league but now you're easily kicked/
And easily ripped, my SAVage claws are sharper then ginsue/
Ya should have forfieted when ya found out Stealth put a vet against-you/

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Good battle...

Masked Man 2O6 I thought some of your punches were reaching a bit, others were played out... there were some nice creative ideas tho... I thought Juan didn't drop as nice as he could of but did enough to win.

vote=Juan Million

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Yeah I see masked man went Deuce style with the inverted coma's but Checc it son,Juan ripped you and that's not to say your sit wasen't tight it was in a sense
Vote:juan
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
man, a lot of you are riding dick. i didnt see too much that was tight on eithers verse..

but!

its Masked Man overall wackness vs. Juans boring-ness...

vote = juanito

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Juan, i liked how you called yourself a vet. As far as i'm concerned, the old vets are all but legends, and now there's a new breed of vets. You were just the first one to claim it.

Anyways...blah blah blah blah...vote=Juan.

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
I REALLY THOUGHT THIS ONE WAS A TIE.....NEITHER KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF WITH THEIR VERSE.....BUT SINCE I HAVE TO VOTE.......I WILL BREAK UP THE SHUTOUT.....VOTE-MM206
haha, you're a homo. Not because you didn't vote for me, but because you voted against me just to break the shutout. That's some bitch-made shit Tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.