WEEK 1: Dvious v Mr. Last

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:

Let this be a lesson to all of you newbies that everybody has a different opinion on flows. Vote for who you honestly believed won, and don't listen to what everyone else has to say.
TRUE.....SOMETIMES I FIND MYSELF NOT WANTING TO VOTE ON SOME BATTLES DUE TO THE FACT THAT EVERYONE HAS VOTED AGAINST WHO I THOUGHT WAS BETTER......I DON'T WANNA BE CALLED A DICK RIDER OR A HATER......I DO FEEL THAT SOME PEEPS BANDWAGON VOTE....

Apr 25, 2002
How come all these people like Dvious' verse and only you don't? I find that funny especially since his opponant is your so called brother. Does this mean everyone who voted for Dvious is dickriding?

:confused:

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:
How come all these people like Dvious' verse and only you don't? I find that funny especially since his opponant is your so called brother. Does this mean everyone who voted for Dvious is dickriding?

:confused:
NO,IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT.......I WAS SPEAKING ON MORE BATTLES THAN JUST THIS ONE......SHIT,IT WAS ONLY HIS THIRD ONLINE BATTLE EITHER AND HE CAME BETTER THAN 80% OF THE VERSES I'VE SEEN IN ROUND 1....

ANYWAYS,THE BANDWAGON KEEPS DRAGGIN....TIL WE DRAG IT OFF....

Apr 26, 2002
in this leauge, as with anything in life, there is contraversy, allways has been, allways will be....we can either dwell on it, or say fuck and take ur anger out on ur next week battle

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:

oh ok my bad, I didn't mean to "dickride"

can I change my vote? haha

i didnt say you WERE dickriding. im just sayin.. keep the league the same as it was intended to be: fun.

its one vote, on a battle you arent involved in.

Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
i didnt say you WERE dickriding. im just sayin.. keep the league the same as it was intended to be: fun.

its one vote, on a battle you arent involved in.
Ok, sorry for not being fun. Would you like to discuss this over some hi-c and power rangers fruit snacks?

A

All Out HOGG

'if it was up to me you could look at smurfs posts and still would see no love"

^^^Thas tight...Ya gett'a penut butter cookie for that line

Status
Not open for further replies.