Weed And Mentality

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I totally think it changes peoples perceptions of things. I think thats why a lot of people i know arent into it; they cant handle what they found out about themselves and the world. im not saying its mind-blowing or anything, but its little things, like shit u laugh about, what u think about, what other people say, its a learning experience. its too much for some people because they learn shit about themselves they never knew.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^i dont think thats entirely true. i mean, that happens, where ur just so high ur retarded, but if u smoke enough, ur in control...i think people think too much when theyre high. as for me, ive found out that sometimes i like kicking it by myself and smokin a blunt or with a homie rather than with like 8 people, because i think about a lot of shit or want to do research on things i want to know, etc. and have good conversations with one or two other people.

if its like 8 people smoking, half of those kids dont say shit and wanna watch UFC or something.

Oct 1, 2006
DubbC415 said:
I totally think it changes peoples perceptions of things. I think thats why a lot of people i know arent into it; they cant handle what they found out about themselves and the world. im not saying its mind-blowing or anything, but its little things, like shit u laugh about, what u think about, what other people say, its a learning experience. its too much for some people because they learn shit about themselves they never knew.

thats what i think...it changes your views on a lot of things and it makes you question more...like dubb said weak minded people cant handle the truth, they cant handle seeing themselves for how they truly are....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont know, i think i was pretty much the same before this..

LSD, salvia and a number of psychedelics have changed my mentality..

technically any drug used over a period of time in a recreational fashion will change your mentality a little

but on the greater scale of things i dont think my mentality has been changed by marijuana, alcohol sure but the things marijuana do i already had embedded in me as a kid.

maybe because my dad was a pothead, who knows.

May 1, 2003
All that laughing stuff...don't really happen like they make it out in the movies. When I did smoke....I was usually just stuck....literally, and the only thing that could move me or even make my mind work was a bomb ass track. Usually it was Lil Keke "Peepin in my Window" Screwed. If you gotta sac-a-bomb...you honestly aint gone think about nuthin....except maybe somthing to eat and ridin to some music...whatever you genre may be. But to answer your question...NO! Word of advice though... Bammer has been known to cause adverse reactions in people. Can't go wrong wit tha sticky.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i remember reading a nas interview where he was talking about his 'marijuana addiction' that led him to smoking close to an ounce a day, and he admitted that when hed try to quit he couldnt eat, couldnt sleep, couldnt think clearly.

thats sorta on point, i have nights where i cant sleep because my mind isnt at ease...or i cant eat because im not quite chowing down like i do when high..

but those are like side effects/withdrawl, i dont think my mindstate has changed.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^i think that kinda just proves my point...its not just a physical thing, its like i actually like myself and my surroundings when im high...i dont get angry about shit i would when im not high...i dont trip off shit thats stupid, and even though i consider myself an easy going person and laid back, im even more so when im high...i attribute that to weed, but not in a drug-based way. i think it mixes with my mindstate about shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
DubbC415 said:
^^^i think that kinda just proves my point...its not just a physical thing, its like i actually like myself and my surroundings when im high...i dont get angry about shit i would when im not high...i dont trip off shit thats stupid, and even though i consider myself an easy going person and laid back, im even more so when im high...i attribute that to weed, but not in a drug-based way. i think it mixes with my mindstate about shit.
that said, im one of those people who "seem high when sober"...so unless it changed it FOR GOOD, i dont know.

i find it hard to seperate sobriety from bieng high sometimes. the best way to explain this is that my fat has stored up enough THC within my decade plus of daily smoking that im never completely sober to begin with, even after a day or two. (and it never goes past that..)

it seems like the same thing beyond a little euphoria.

but i guess. i'm a little edgy when im sober but like its been said i attribute that to withdrawl.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Weed is a gift from the universe. Take advantage yet be responsible and the things you will come to know and understand will be abundant.

People think it's bad and causes you to want to kill people. They're all retards. Either that, or they just know a bunch of retards that smoke pot. If you're a retard, you're a retard no matter what you do, no matter what drug you're on. If you're responsible and respectful, it'll more than likely carry over.

Weed is the best thing that ever happened to human beings and most governments won't let people smoke it when they want...cause they want to control people. At least, that's the short, short summary of my opinion.