WEC 46: Henderson vs. Varner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
going down this Sunday the 10th, figured I'd make the thread ahead of time for once. On Versus like always.

Benson Henderson vs. Jamie Varner for the Lightweight Title
Urijah Faber vs. Raphael Assuncao
Mike Thomas Brown vs. Anthony Morrison
Dave Jansen vs. Kamal Shalorus
Mackens Semerzier vs. Deividas Taurosevicious

Undercard
Charlie Valencia vs. Akitoshi Tamura
Waggney Fabiano vs. Clint Godfrey (Waggney's first bantamweight fight)
Mark Hominick vs. Bryan Caraway
Eddie Wineland vs. George Roop
Coty Wheeler vs. Will Campuzano

Apr 5, 2003
Benson Henderson vs. Jamie Varner
Urijah Faber vs. Raphael Assuncao
Mike Thomas Brown vs. Anthony Morrison
Dave Jansen vs. Kamal Shalorus
Mackens Semerzier vs. Deividas Taurosevicious

Undercard
Charlie Valencia vs. Akitoshi Tamura
Waggney Fabiano vs. Clint Godfrey
Mark Hominick vs. Bryan Caraway
Eddie Wineland vs. George Roop
Coty Wheeler vs. Will Campuzano

Mar 18, 2003
I've never been to a UFC event but this will be my second WEC, the first being Faber/Brown II. I really like this card, I'm pretty fucking excited. I'm not looking forward to $9 beers.

Feb 12, 2004
Sacramento might be home to the worst crowd in all of MMA. I remember going to a couple events there, watching on TV and they always boo for everything. No wonder Dana avoids this shit hole for the UFC.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Good card, Brown, Faber, and Henderson all wining by chokes damn...

And Varner is a bitch for his post fight comments, its MMA it does not matter if you came to box, wrestle what ever you have to be ready for anything, you lost deal with fucking cry baby.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
hahaha fuck Varner, dude's the biggest bitch I've ever heard. He's really the only fighter I genuinely don't like. Before the fight he was saying he should have more fans than Faber because he's got the title. Now he's got no title and he's still a bitch. Cerrone vs. Bendo II should be sick

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
My favorite part is saying "I came to box, he came to grapple" after he SHOT on Bendo and got guillotined hahahaha

WEC really needs to try to snatch a FW or two from Japan so we don't have Brown-Aldo-Faber title fights for the next 4 years. Hioki, Kanehara and Omigawa could all come in and challenge

May 17, 2004
Sacramento might be home to the worst crowd in all of MMA. I remember going to a couple events there, watching on TV and they always boo for everything. No wonder Dana avoids this shit hole for the UFC.
seriously man. they booed every fighter other than urijah.
when i went to the last wec event out there, the crowd was hella trashy too.

May 17, 2004
and varner wonders why people dont fucking like him. i was hoping he would get knocked out but im just happy he lost.

and i love "i was winning that fight ben was only getting leg kicks" or some shit. the guy is a delusional douchebag.