web site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Hey Dave,
My cousins husband does web sites, you should email him if you still need someone to put the new one together for you. His name is Matt and his email address is [email protected], he also designs shirts...mainly game ones though! Have a good night and I'll talk to you later!! H :classic:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, somethin needs to be done about the website....I remember the previews I saw of it, they were pretty tight....

Apr 25, 2002
Okie dokie artichokie! Did you check out his shirt web site? I talked to him about doin' some for you and he just said for you to hit him up to discuss quantities and prices.
Orlando (Disney World) was poppin'!! Finally had a good night in Florida, to bad it's 2 nights before I come home. It's so fuckin' humid here, today was in the 80's with 85% humidity.....and lot's of bugs!!! We go to Disney World again tomorrow during the day and to a club called Matrix at night, hopefully we leave this state hung over!!! :)

Nov 16, 2002
Sixxness I bet you would fuck a dog if you had the chance. Oh no thats right your a down for the cause GG hogg. LMAO at this bitchmade Mutumbo wigger.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Da Mack said:
Sixxness I bet you would fuck a dog if you had the chance. Oh no thats right your a down for the cause GG hogg. LMAO at this bitchmade Mutumbo wigger.

lol....my name isn't dick, so keep it out of your mouth....you're corny with that shit....