weak ass killa valley

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2003
im tired of hearing about all these weak ass rappers from the killa valley yall sound like square marks and i dont give a fuck who gets mad, nigga im just spaekin the truth and if yall come find me im in the TL from 9 pm till 9 am and if yall dont know where that is just ask yo moms cuz shes there all time

Jul 25, 2002
nesto said:
im tired of hearing about all these weak ass rappers from the killa valley yall sound like square marks and i dont give a fuck who gets mad, nigga im just spaekin the truth and if yall come find me im in the TL from 9 pm till 9 am and if yall dont know where that is just ask yo moms cuz shes there all time
And the point of making this theard was cause? no one gives a fuck wha cha got to say and no one cares where to find you

May 30, 2002
you know for an iggnorant ass person to say that a label sucks or that the music is no good...is not really a very smart person..i aint defending killa valley...im just sayin labels take the time out to make the music sound great so that people can listen to it..there are some people that like killa valley style and music and that aint no thang..im one of them....so for you to come on here and say that you dont like there style thats you opipion and thats nice but there are something that need to be left alone....

weren't you ever taught if you have nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all??????........

Apr 25, 2002
LoL...I ain't really feelin' none of Killa Valley's music either as far as the label goes...but as far as dude only having 3 post, what the fuck does that matter?! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Jan 20, 2003
lol. some of u mothafuckaz got it twisted. yall actin like the killa valley is part of the bay area rap scene. the bay area rap scene is pretty much san fran, oaktown, vallejo, a couple fools from richmond and a couple from pittsburgh. just like that last post. u can't compare the killa valley to s.f. , vallejo, or oaktown. its a fuckin joke. in fact i don't even know what cities are part of that valley u guys are talkin bout. and i doubt that crazy mothafucka was talkin bout some record company. he's reppin where i be at so i know what kinda crazy mothafucka would put some shit like that up. one of my potnas told me they know some fool named nesto aka the great one chillin on larkin and o'farrell is that u?????????

Feb 13, 2003
yall niggaz is crazy mayne. i wanted my boy from the k.v. to see this shit that's why i put this shit up. lol. i didn't expect yall niggaz to flip the switch like that. i got love for the valley cuz i got some niggaz out there. and ya i been up on o'farrell and larkin alot lately but i used to have more hoes out by post. i aint tryin to spread my hustle though. cuz there's a gang of sharks all looking for the same pieces to the puzzle ya undadig. one luv to the killa valley and the whole moe. and by the way i got plenty of love for them niggaz out there in bakersfield. they know how to party fa sho. i'm out

Feb 13, 2003
i meant to say the whole thing was a mothafuckin joke or prank or some shit like that . u smell me. i just wanted to see how this one nigga would react. like i said before one luv to yall niggaz.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
What does this have to do with us?

I don't think Nesto was referring to us.

BayIsTheSco: We are from where we are from and represent what we represent. 209 for a lifetime. There's gangstaz and thugz everywhere you go... but what difference does that make?

LOL @ Mr. Chronic... as you said you're entitled to your opinion and we don't knock ya for it.

we do what we do... for the people that support it. thanx to the supporters.

Nov 8, 2002
Shit I am From Tha Valley.

Why do folks think they spot is the only one with Killers and Drug Dealers?

Shit, It seems Like this Cat Nesto is just pulling Ya'll chain.
But folks jump up like The valley aint got what you got.

As far as the Valley Being the Bay, I agree We aint. Artists from the Bay be saying we are tho.

I got Love for my Folks in the Bay, but dont act like there is this Great Barrier between the Valley and The Bay. Folks there aint. Its all in your mind.

I'm Still Northern Killa State Ridin'.

Oct 10, 2002
now we got fools dissin the valley....this all north cali mayne...and to be honest, i aint seein to many tight albums comin out they bay....im from seaside on the coast just down the highway from the bay and ill tell u 90% of what i bump is central valley cuz only ones in the bay poppin are san quinn, marv, 11/5, yukmouth, ray luv and the click...everyone else is average....they lost in the crowd of cd's at rasputins....the valley comes heated with gangster shit....the bay is into flossin, not gangster shit....u dont hear no valley rapper dedicating a whole track to poppin collars....its 2 different styles cuz its 2 different ways of life....

bay rap: flossin, collar poppin, zeniths, actin a fool, sideshows and mob shit

valley rap: murder, dubs, daytons, prison life, drive-bys and gangster shit

got respect for both but im feelin the valley more...

Jan 20, 2003
yall stop trippin. it's pretty obvious that crazy mothafucka nesto was fuckin around. so stop takin that shit as a diss. he knows people in the valley and that was his whole point. the guy was fuckin around. he's obviously a fuckin joker if he's pimp who calls himself the great one. i got no beef with killa valley entertainment. but as for u dumb motherfuckers who think the killa valley is harder than the bay i would like to introduce to a street called middlepoint. between there there are two of the hardest streets in the mothafuckin bay called west point and harbor rd. so if yall think that the valley is harder than that shit check that mothafuckin shit out. and if we all about poppin collars and shit check out guce, cold world hustlers, cougnut, that's just from s.f. i shouldn't even have to with oakland because if some of those mothafuckas aint talkin bout gangsta shit then u is one crazy ass nigga. as a matter a fact u come to my hood and more than likely will get yo pass revoked. but enough with the message board chitter chatter. because i know none of yall will come to my hood and there's no way i will drive out to yo hood because there aint shit to do. and who's the best rapper out of the valley?

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
itz all gravy ...

U aint gotta explain to me about Harbor Rd & HP...

itz definitely an eerie area... many lost souls (alive and deceased)

last time I was thru there was when I was wit Black C back in 95 and it was wild out there back then. Lots of catz out that way just lookin for a reason to funk.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
been to your hood and jacked from your hood.....but the best thing about the valley being far away from the bay is that , thats where we goto ta jack fools adn bounce back home laughing they hard in all areaz homie realize that and yall realize life is life in any city!