WE STAY ACTiVE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
but see though, the thing is.... as fans who gives a shit to what rappers do outside their rap life u feel me ? i see what u mean when dudes say dey smashin but really they not, but i aint gone go out and investigates somebody life before i bump their music. much love to those who still in the streets and putting music, i know it's a small number but really it's just not my business
YES SIR....IF I LIKE IT IL PLAY IT I WONT ASK NO QUESTIONS IF I HEAR THINGS THAT I BELIVE OR IS A FACT IL STOP PLAYING IT. THERES ALOT OF RUMORS GOING AROUND THAT TO ME ARE JUST RUMORS I HEAR BUT OVER ALL. ALL OF IT COULD REALY HURT HOMEBOY RAP AND TO ME HOMEBOY RAP IS A POWERFUL TOOL AND WE NEED IT TO KEEP ON GOING. and one day make it to b.e.t haha jk

Apr 15, 2006
Well..If dudes a certified homeboy thats all that matters. if he talking about some shit he never done, who cares? That's where the enterainment card comes to play. But if he certified I aint one to question because that insults homeboy and his varrio and anythin and anyone to do with him. All I care is if dudes allowed to respresent himself as a Northerner. If he aint then his rope shoulda been cut from the get-go.

Jun 12, 2003
at big oso---your ecord label is active ent? is it cuz u got your gym in there too? eating donuts while you running on the treadmill writing sum lyrics? u got the mic next to the sauna???
seriously not even funny...come up with some better shit if u gunna clown lol...sounds like ur 6 or somthing..

Oct 23, 2008
at big oso---your ecord label is active ent? is it cuz u got your gym in there too? eating donuts while you running on the treadmill writing sum lyrics? u got the mic next to the sauna???

KEEP YOUR FANTASY TO YOURSELF GUY.. NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN HEARING YOUR DAY DREAMS OF OTHER MEN..!!

Nov 21, 2007
Things get complicated when you tie in good musik with street cred..

will you buy the cd made by a solid homeboy who puts in his work but can't rap for shit on the mic?

or

will you buy the cd made by a homeboy who prolly doesn't put in the work he used to on the daily but can rip the mic to shreds..

then add to the fact that foolz have their own definition of what being "active" and what "putting in work" is all about. Id be willing to bet that the homie who used to be on the block on the daily basis but now has a family and is getting older but still rides, keeps contact and still kicks it wit the homies would consider himself as "active" as the next homie. Unless you actually kicked with an artist on a 24/7 basis, you would only be assuming that he doesn't rep his shit when he's not in your field of vision.

Apr 11, 2009

will you buy the cd made by a solid homeboy who puts in his work but can't rap for shit on the mic?

or

will you buy the cd made by a homeboy who prolly doesn't put in the work he used to on the daily but can rip the mic to shreds..

then add to the fact that foolz have their own definition of what being "active" and what "putting in work" is all about. Id be willing to bet that the homie who used to be on the block on the daily basis but now has a family and is getting older but still rides, keeps contact and still kicks it wit the homies would consider himself as "active" as the next homie. Unless you actually kicked with an artist on a 24/7 basis, you would only be assuming that he doesn't rep his shit when he's not in your field of vision.
well put .....

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com

or

IM IN THAT BRACKET BUT MOST ACTIVE WOULD CALL THAT A D.O. MAKES NO SENSE

Feb 13, 2004
now y wuld they tell you that? that basically snitchn, dont get yo panties wet that most of your homeboy rappers aint gangsters
And most of your Scrappa homies are fake. Born and Raised In Northern Cali Claiming a Southern Cali Gang. Can't get anymore Fake then that.