WE NEED YOUR HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
:eek: We got the biggest hosting plan our server provides and it looks like we're out of room all ready. In 24 hours we've use up 2/3 of our space and the site will shut down when we run out. Soo..

We're going to have to move to a dedicated server. Once we're there, we should be cool, but the site will be down for about 30 mins while we transfer it..

Also, if you would like to pitch in some money to help pay for our server it'd be much appreciated. We accept credit cards through the Pay Pal link on the donation meter. Obviously, the auction is taking a back seat to this..

This was unplanned and we need your help to resolve this issue..

Also, if you dont wanna send money via pay pal, thats cool. You can send cash, check, or m.o. to..

Impaler Productions
PMB #190
200 N. Huntington Drive
Alhambra, CA 91801

Please make checks/m.o.'s payable to Emil Gallardo. Thank you!

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Plus if we get the dedicated server we can host smaller sites for cheap! I know alot of you have sites and hate having to use free servers or you have a shitty plan.. this would be dope to have a hueg network of sites on a fast server...

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
are yall understanding this????
a day after were bac up weve used most of the server space......
people act like this site is so vital 2 the internet.......
and how glad they are were bac.......
and VAMPS isnt gonna say it like this.........
juss cuz hes not that way.......
i usually wouldnt........
but fuk it........
i see alll these views.....no replies.........
and people posting away,
takin us closer 2 bein shut down........
whats $5 from 1 person??
a MCDONALDS meal???
weve never made any $ or asked u folks 4 1¢ since we took over......
help us out!
we need it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
I'd also like to add that since this will be a planned relocation [nothing] will be lost from whenever the site moves servers. The web address will be the same, your forum screen name will be the same, etc. It'll only be a day or two of downtime, maybe even less.

Apr 25, 2002
I'LL TRY TO SEND A LITTLE NEXT WEEK......I WOULD BE MORE PRONE TO DONATE IF MAYBE THE ADMINS WOULD ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME TO RESPOND TO ME WHEN I HAVE AN ISSUE.....I KNOW THAT THERE'S MANY PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ASK YALL QUESTIONS,BUT I ALWAYS SEE YALL ON REPLYING TO PEOPLES POST RIGHT NEXT TO MINE....EMAILS TOO.......

TO QUOTE BUKSHOT"THEY STILL DON'T LOVE ME"

I GOT LOVE FOR YALL THOUGH..........TRAGIC

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
MAN IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS THERES OVER 300 USERS, IT WOULD ONLY TAKE EVERYONE SENDING FIVE FUCCIN DOLLARS...FIVE FUCCIN DOLLARS...YALL SUM BROKE ASS MUHFUCCAS, CAN TAP AWAY AT THE THREADS BUT CANT HELP SUPPORT THE SHIT, GET A JOB...ONE

SICCNESS ADMIN IMA DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP YALL OUT...LETS KEEP THIS SHIT GOIN...

A

All Out HOGG

We'll i wanted to be a hater & send double whatever Tragic sends in so i can shine in his face...But right now...Im struggle'n just to gett by...So i'll haft to deal with just matching him & sending 20...Least for now...but like T-One says...'Maybe in the future"...

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Thanks Gate..

Ok, here's our status as of right now..

We're trying to find the best server for our money. We are going to get a dedicated server, but the only problem with those is their set up fee is like $300-500 on average, which we don't have. Im'a talk to as many labels as I can and see what they'll contribute..

I posted on this subject on the old board and people didn't understand charging labels, but this has become the reality. In 2 days we have 300+ members and 91siccness.com isn't even pointing to Siccness.Net yet..

Thank you to everyone that has donated. I don't drink or smoke bud so I promise you it ain't go there. Curbie does, but he's all the way in CO. Haha, anyways, I'ma make some phone calls and see what we can come up with..

But the entire staff will do whatever it takes to keep this site alive. If we go down for a day or two, we will be back. The Siccness is not going anywhere, we just gotta take care of this once and for all..

With that said, anything you can afford to throw in, would help. I'm poor as hell myself, so I understand how it goes. $5 from 300 members who keep us cool for like 3 months..

Thanks..

Vamps
IX.

May 1, 2002
Once I get my next check, Ill send some skrill. Lol. Cant believe some cats are acting 2 broke to pitch in. Mutha fuckaz need to drop somethin on it... ToKeD™