We Need a 816 Boyz Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Flip Cam and Areola... Tracks are fire. I love the production, and we got 3 talented EMCEES flowing about one of my favorite topics: piercing the guts.

I understand that the lyrics are neither thought provoking nor a showcase of the talent that is Strange Music but these tracks are fire and I would like to see Strange crank out more 816 Boyz tracks!

Edit:

listening to guys rap about piercing the guts = awkward
^That shit made me LOL, Props. Not the actual act of the piercing itself (that would kinda be awkward) but the concept of getting women etc... I just like the catch phrase "Piercing the guts".

kabosh > 816 boyz
This depends on if you’re more into the "I'm depressed and need Lil Pills" type shit or light hearted fun music… good luck with that.

Dec 14, 2005
816 boyz = poppy joke songs making fun of the kind of shit that gets radio play
kabosh = group tech has wanted to create for a few years with actual instruments

yea, i think i will take kabosh over 816 any day.

Dec 14, 2005
of course it would take a hell of a lot less effort to throw together some poppy radio style tracks than writing and recording with an actual band. doesnt mean its actually worth it. I just cant see them doing a whole album as a joke. probably stick to 1 song per cd.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
An 816 Boyz album would be fresh.
Content wise yeah mostly sex but that's the gimmick....it'd be a good party album.