Ways to Identify a 90's baby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
yes i watched dinosaurs..a baby dad mom brother sister
you're a liar! i'm sure even hanna montana or whatever shows you grew up watching had a baby dad mom brother sister too. and syndication doesnt count

i just realized earl the father was rockin those flannel shirts way before any hipster kid was

what about alf? used to love that shit

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
scra916cness:

this thread was made for you to soak up game on the shit you unfortanlty either missed, or was no old enough to enjoy or understand

step back...

playing laser tag... who remember these?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
told you its was a bat..and why do i have to lie about watchin this show?? theres no reason to lie
It was typically a frying pan:

Even the Mcdonalds toys had the baby with a frying pan. Of course, you would know that if you watched the show when it originally aired, and not the re-runs.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
told you its was a bat..and why do i have to lie about watchin this show?? theres no reason to lie

he was known for hitting his dad with the frying pan

if you knew the show, you would know the song, and then you would know its usually a frying pan

see what i did there?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ "stay off my threads"

"get off my road!...this is my road and only my road...no touch!"

Mar 21, 2009
they have they're shitty rap music playing on their phone hella loud at the market

they don't have jobs

they talk like roach giggz and shake their head a lot

look confused