Ways to Identify a 90's baby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
their favorite Mac Dre song is "Thizzelle Dance"
and when you say e-40 they be like "dude from tell me when to go"

the shit that pisses me off is little faggots not knowin who pac was, and dont remember that legendary ass time when the westcoast was runnin shit and settin trends and music slapped and niggas listened to tapes and rode daytons n shit

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
They have used email to turn in homework.
They have never dubbed a tape.
Don't know WTF "Be kind, rewind" means.
They have never dropped off film to get developed.
On an outing, they've never made a "meeting spot" in case they get separated from everyone else because they can just use their phone.
I've used email to turn in homework

I'm still in college, and we use email to turn in homework... now if you used email to turn in homework in high school then you're a 90's baby

May 27, 2009
I've used email to turn in homework

I'm still in college, and we use email to turn in homework... now if you used email to turn in homework in high school then you're a 90's baby
I shoulda clarified. If you've emailed your high school homework, you're probably a 90's baby.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
they didn't keep a blank tape in their boom box in their bedroom so they could be ready to record a slappin ass song that came on the radio

Jul 25, 2007
They rather watch Tyler Perry's sitcoms instead of Martin.
They think being a blood is a trend.
They don't respect elders.
They think having an education is square shit.
They shoot people instead of fight and if they do fight it has to be a royal rumble and if they lose, they come back shooting because they are sore losers.