WayOutRecords.Com Presents The Playa's Ball 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Are you fully entertained?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Oct 11, 2002
wayoutrecords.com
Wayout Records Presents The 2002 Playa's Ball @Club Xtacy in Ellensburg, Wa. October 25th @ 9pm doors open. Whatever your entertainment needs are, they will be met at Centrals Washingtons Universitys first real party of the year. Tickets start pre-selling October 14th @ Rodeo Records(408 n. main) Ellensburg, Wa. Dj Kun Luv of Seaspot.com spinnin all night until 2am. DANCE CONTEST FOR WAYOUT RELEASE PARTY VIDEO SHOOT, 2 dance floors, 17+, with 2 bars for 21+ and drink specials, VIP ROOM, catered food by Southern Soul from Yakima, and Best Dressed Contest.
$8, $10 at the door
call ethan or rich @ 509 963 8642
wayoutrecords.com

This is the party that you will not want to miss at Central Washington. The ladies out number the guys 7to1. College girls and guys with guest apperances.wayoutrecords.com

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO......I saw this at my school...I go to Central.....Maybe I'll show up....Is anyone going to perform or is it just Kun Luv all night? By the way, all the parties here get broken up within 3 hours, and the cops hand out MIPS, MICs, and fuckin narcotics charges. All the FINE hoes, don't go to those parties because they aren't stupid.....

I should get a VIP admission, cause I'm probably 1 of 2 people on this board that actually go to Central....me and my homey Cody...aka Codein (sp?).......:) good shit though, i'll try to be there.....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Not all the shows get broken up. I've done several out there and only one got broken up by the cops. However, the cops do be tripping.
How long have you been going there? Last year the Playa's Ball, The Playboy Mansion, and especially the Pardi Gras were off the hinges. Trust that! I take it you didn't go to any of these.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze
BWR’s Illstylez Forum

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm a freshman this year....I'm not talking about shows gettin broken up, I was talking about parties.....everyone talks about how it's a party town, but it really isn't, cause there's never hella females at parties, and cops come quick....

are you about to be at that shit D.O.G.?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
oh....aiight, enjoy your show then, it'll be crackin.....

is anyone performing at the playas ball or is it just kun luv spinning all night? i've seen HELLA flyers for this....i need some more slr flyers to pass out around here.....lol.....

Oct 11, 2002
wayoutrecords.com
WayOut Records Presents The Playa's Ball

Just Kun all night. This is an organized party, so it will not be broken up. As far as the ladies being there. uhhuh, wow. I can understand Sixxness you have not been out here that long, so you really don't know. The ladies are looking forward to The Playa's Ball more than the guys because they know the can drink and dance until 2am without a doubt in there mind about it. You will pick up on this after this first party. holla for some more flyers-ethan 963 8642. shoot me your email too Sixxness and D.O.G.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
[email protected]

I'll buy my ticket at the door, i'll convince some of the people i know up here to go with me.....too bad i'm not 21 tho, lol....holla at me on the e-mail tho erizzle......