WAYOUT RECORDS PRESENTS THE ITS STILL RAININ RELEASE PARTY "GET KRUNK"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
wayoutrecords.com
wayout records

WayOut says thank you for kindness. These days the majority of young pretty women are into "young pretty women", so it really doesn't matter. They all follow the same rules in the game. PlayasBall

yeah you aint too bad for a flyer shot Angelika.

Oct 4, 2002
ohhh shit private shoot time!! lol but for reals...i STILL love men. i really dont know wtf is wrong with females these days cus real talk i love nothin more than a manly man, not none of this sensitive woman shit. lol. and i know broads be like...oh aint no dude can eat pussy like a female BUT im like this, my ex exceeded my expectations and i was more than pleased and PLUS i got dick...not none of this plastic shit lesbians be messin with, woo-wee

Oct 4, 2002
lmaooo @ sensitive bitch. no im coo with your sensitivity level cus well i would rather explain that on pm cus now we talkin a lil more personal LOL but im just straight with like faggish sensitivity. YOU still carry yourself like a manly man haha while maintainin that sensitivity. ;)

Tappy

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2002
I have a friend who turned bi after having an experience and being married for 10years...her thing was she got tired of the dick. So now when we go out she checks out females while I checkout males...... ;)

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
slightly...with a few cats on our mailing list in Seattle, Tacoma and a few other spots..nothing too significant yet however. I plan on hittin it harder in early 2k3 becuase I have a track D-Sane produced and Syko rapped on from Street Level Records on my next release...so I need to make sure it hits that market promo wise. Why what ya got up ya sleeve brotha?

Oct 11, 2002
wayoutrecords.com
the college market is the way to go my friend

you should holla at my ceo jd about doing some shows in wash. we are droppin our third album the first of the year. [email protected] if you really want to get down with the connected in wash. ya digg? were just tryin to put it down and put some in the ear of the stuck up wash. population. they do have the funds up here to make it.