Wats up with tech being accused for Mac Dre's death?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
lol @ Tech being involved wit dre's death

get the fuck on wit that shit

i know theres alot of hate from parts of the bay towards KC.. but aint nobody sayin Tech had anything to do with it.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Rumors. We me and pittsburgh philthy were in san jose at b.a.r.s there people telling us we wouldn't make it out alive, but real recognize real.. We were very well received .. Enough to get video footage and network with thizz ent, mistah fab, jt the fig, coolio, and more... Not too mention pittsburgh getting on treal tv 2's mic...

Nov 14, 2002
We already covered this shit a while ago. Someone said something like "why doesn't Tech say that there's no beef between the bay and the midwest?"

If someone can find that thread that would be super.

But your a fucking idiot if you believe that shit and I'm curious as to where you heard it, or why you're pulling it out of your ass...

Mar 27, 2005
It;z true people are saying he had somethin to do wit it...Tech did a show in da bay I think san jose and he addresses the situation and seaid anybosy who think I had somthin to do wit it can succ a dicc I loved mac dre...Thatz what tech said..

Jan 7, 2003
RUMORS WERE SPREAD AROUND SANTA CRUZ THAT TECH AND THEM WOULD HAVE ISSUES THERE, DUE TO THEM BEING FROM KC, WHERE MAC DRE WAS KILLED...IT WAS NOT SAID THAT TECH WAS INVOLVED WITH THE SITUATION...SO SECURITY WAS BEEF'D UP AND THE GUYS LEFT DIRECTLY AFTER THE SHOW TO AVOID ANY ISSUES...

THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AND NOTHING HAPPEN'D, BUT WHEN RUMORS GET SPREAD, YOU TAKE PRECAUTION...

IT'S PRETTY SAD THAT PEOPLE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR ANYONE FROM KC TO BLAME...IF THAT'S THE CASE...i DONT BELIEVE THAT ANY DIRECT THREATS WERE MADE...