Wats Lynch's best album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
i had a big conversation with someone about this that lasted weeks, and he came to the same conclusion as me.

i have all of lynch's shit and ive listened to it all in heavy rotation.

lynch by inch is by far lynch's best album. its an updated season of the siccness.

if you put season of the sicc above it, youre only doing so due to novelty/nostalgia reasons. like back in the day you bumped it and you still remember them days. lynch by inch is far superior, 2 cd's, every song bumps, theres better crew songs, the beats are better, his spitting harder and he has a wider range of topics.

my list goes:

lynch by inch/suicide note
season of the siccness
24 deep
the virus
loaded
nigga deep w/ sicx
trigganomety w/ cos (which was still, a good album, even at last place)

Mar 16, 2006
gas uno said:
i had a big conversation with someone about this that lasted weeks, and he came to the same conclusion as me.

i have all of lynch's shit and ive listened to it all in heavy rotation.

lynch by inch is by far lynch's best album. its an updated season of the siccness.

if you put season of the sicc above it, youre only doing so due to novelty/nostalgia reasons. like back in the day you bumped it and you still remember them days. lynch by inch is far superior, 2 cd's, every song bumps, theres better crew songs, the beats are better, his spitting harder and he has a wider range of topics.

my list goes:

lynch by inch/suicide note
season of the siccness
24 deep
the virus
loaded
nigga deep w/ sicx
trigganomety w/ cos (which was still, a good album, even at last place)
I think the main thing wrong with Lynch by Inch is that the beats are not as hard as the older shit. Don't get me wrong, it's tight but to say that the beats are better, I have 2 disagree.

Jun 16, 2005
brett_OC said:
I think the main thing wrong with Lynch by Inch is that the beats are not as hard as the older shit. Don't get me wrong, it's tight but to say that the beats are better, I have 2 disagree.
to each his own, everyone in life wont agree..

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Originally Posted by DubbC415
season of the siccness. is there any doubt about that?
I think anyone that has listened to all of his albums would easily figure out that season of the siccnes is his best but all of you seem to have forgotten how sick Blocc Movement was. Him and C-Bo are crazy together. My list goes:

season of the siccness
Blocc Movement
Loaded

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Exactly...24 Deep follows that....

I go back NOW and listen to SODS and it just sounds corny....
for real, and that "return of da baby killa" track is overrated as fuck, everything after the first verse was poorly executed to me... most the gangsta shit on that album was top of the line though.

Loaded is his best album, hands down

::