WATCH DOGS (DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS SHIT!!!!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So wait, which is it? 60fps or 30? I am mainly seeing 30 on new google articles.
I read that the euro arm of Ubisoft clarified and said it was 1080 and 60fps. Then I read that the PS4 will be patched like BF and Infamous to change the framerate and resolution. On the real, I don't know what is goin on.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Well, I dunno. I currently have both PS3 and PS4 connected and play both. If you're amped up about this game get it for the ps4, better graphics and shit. If not just wait then
But what is your backlog looking like? I am at the point where I am considering playing on normal for a lot of games just so I can hurry up and beat them and this is something I NEVER do.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Watch Dogs: First Footage Of The PS3 Version Surfaces Online [Update] | GearNuke

Here is some off screen PS3 footage. Doesn't look too bad considering this is off screen.

ETA: Just watched a shitload of leaked footage today. The PS4 and XBONE versions look sick. The PS3 version pushed last gen tech to the limits imho and it looks good but some of the cars looked like PS2 or early PS3 whips. If you come across PS3 footage that has the red car then you'll know what I am talking about. I have yet to see the 360 version but it may be on par with the PS3 version. I just hope once I get the game it isn't blurry like Blacklist.

Here is more footage

https://mega.co.nz/#!csoiyI4b!EAVNQ9GaGdFAgzEdC8FBG__-V9CAvvjM8FDF9ePr3cY

Beware of spoilers, goons.

ETA: Here is the one with the red car.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05...-of-the-game-on-ps3-leaked-plus-a-livestream/

Now even though the footage of the game play is NOT in English, the spoiler still applies (I had something spoiled) so watch at your own risk.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
First review of watch dogs:

Ubisoft warned about false reviews of Watch_Dogs before the fall of the embargo on the 27th, but that normally doesn’t apply to the printed press, that has to deal with its own dates and times.

One of the biggest French magazines, Jeux Vidéo, has scored the worldwide exclusive on the first review of the game, and according to the scoreboard posted on Reddit by user Mitharyn and translated by Eymm, it was definitely positive.

Gameplay: 5 stars
Everything works perfectly, the ultra-intuitive hacking allows for exhilarating moments in the game.

Graphics: 5 stars
Very solid on the technical level, especially in the sensation of life that makes Watch_Dogs great.

Sound: 4 stars
Excellent ambient music and sound effects, but the track selection is a little limited.

Longevity: 5 stars
Because it’s a open world featuring multiplayer, there there’s an extreme amount of interesting things to do.

Pros:

Gameplay and level design
The life in Chicago
Generous content

Cons:

The Story, blah!
The first loading
That’s all!

Conclusion:
Watch_Dogs accomplished all the hopes placed on it and delivers a successful new take on open world games. Almost perfect, but with a slight disappointment on the story.

Final Score: 19 out of 20

Of course this is represent just the opinion of a single reviewer from a single magazine, so your mileage may vary on much weight it may hold, but looks like things are off to a pretty good start for Ubisoft’s hacking epic.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Here is 40 minutes of 360 footage. Watch at your own risk.

Watch Dogs on Xbox 360: 40 Minutes of Gameplay and Pictures Aplenty Leaked; Spider Tank Included | DualShockers

Now based on what I read from the developer, this game was started on the pc and then they went to the ps3 and 360 because the kits for xbone and ps4 weren't even out yet. So they got them far along, a couple of years pass and then the ps4 and xbone devkits are a reality, they immediately jumped on those, got the titles far along and then wrapped up the pc version at the end (even though the wiiU version has no release date.) I know the above vid is not the best quality but you will not have the full experience on last gen consoles.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
This worked for me

Want a free MP-412 REX revolver for Watch_Dogs?

All you need to do is to send an SMS to 89800 with the text “watchdogs,”

Then enter the code you’ll receive back at this link, also specifying your platform of choice.

Watchdogs.monsterenergy.com

I'd imagine there's a limit for this so get it for the platform you want before they are all gone!

Jun 24, 2005
This worked for me

Want a free MP-412 REX revolver for Watch_Dogs?

All you need to do is to send an SMS to 89800 with the text “watchdogs,”

Then enter the code you’ll receive back at this link, also specifying your platform of choice.

Watchdogs.monsterenergy.com

I'd imagine there's a limit for this so get it for the platform you want before they are all gone!
I sent one on the 20th and didn't get anything back