wat was everyone sippin on this weekend??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Speaking of Vodka, anyone ever have that 'Bong Spirits' vodka???

Shaped like a bong? Not too bad...

I didn't do shit this weekend but work...I've had some 24 oz's tonight with some Don Julio tequila...so I made up for it, I suppose.

Sep 18, 2002
REdRUM said:
Speaking of Vodka, anyone ever have that 'Bong Spirits' vodka???

Shaped like a bong? Not too bad...

I didn't do shit this weekend but work...I've had some 24 oz's tonight with some Don Julio tequila...so I made up for it, I suppose.
i always see that bong spirits vodka..never tried it tho..might have to next time im drinking...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
POLTERGEIST said:
i always see that bong spirits vodka..never tried it tho..might have to next time im drinking...
It's actually a ''premium'' vodka; get it next time.

And it CAN easily be made into a bong. Knock the center cap (plastic) out, and you'll find an indentation in the glass, where it's thinner than the rest of the bottle. Drill that son of a bitch, and put the stem in...it's DONE.

Apr 25, 2002
friday. a 5th of henn
sat- a 5t of henn and a pint
sunday-8 tallcans of mickeys and a pint of crown royal..
today-5 long islands at a lil bar on my way out to a 3 kegger

Sep 18, 2002
REdRUM said:
It's actually a ''premium'' vodka; get it next time.

And it CAN easily be made into a bong. Knock the center cap (plastic) out, and you'll find an indentation in the glass, where it's thinner than the rest of the bottle. Drill that son of a bitch, and put the stem in...it's DONE.
might do that..if i remember right..it costs 40-50..somewhere in that range..but yea i was wondering if it would be easy to make into a bong.

Nov 16, 2006
flor de cana with coke, some gin and orange juice, then some E and J straight up all on friday night. I was celebrating my birthday so of course i had to smoke 2 blunts too. its a miracle i didnt yak.

May 11, 2002
Lil Ron said:
Step ya vodka game up!
Stoli and Absolute? That's like buying clothes at Wal-Mart. Sure it works, it serves it's purpose. But you usually just end up looking like an idiot.
Man.....I love my Stoli, Absolute, & Tanquo Vodka. Stoli is super smooth to me. I will buy a nice bottle of Vodka once and a while, but when you do that, you are just buying a name because they all taste the same as Stoli, or Absolute.

I have had bottles of Grey Goose, Level, XXX, Stoli Reserve, Beleve, and ect.....It's all the same.

I liked the clothes from Wal-Mart....shit had me laughing.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
mailbue rum wit pineapple wit some chili pepper
vanillia vodka or it may have been gin, one them flavored clear dranks, wit root beer
tequila
budwieser
miller
mickeys
heny
erk an jerk

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
CcytzO_Loc said:
kool aid and thunderbird......
damn.....bringin shit back, I'm only off some beers now but on saturday I drank some random ass remy champagne thing....I don't remember what it was called, but it wasn't no regular ass remy...I dunno, it was some beezies birthday and there was hella free drank....and I brought swisher s otheer was free dank too, yadadayee!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
POLTERGEIST said:
might do that..if i remember right..it costs 40-50..somewhere in that range..but yea i was wondering if it would be easy to make into a bong.
$40 here...and that's for the LITER size. And like I explained...very easy to make into a bong. ALTHOUGH I DONT CONDONE THAT TYPE OF ACTIVITY... :cheeky:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Latin Boss said:
flor de cana with coke, some gin and orange juice, then some E and J straight up all on friday night. I was celebrating my birthday so of course i had to smoke 2 blunts too. its a miracle i didnt yak.
my potnas be coming thru with flor de cana too, they salvadorean tho....that shit is coo tho....I remember we got rolled up in like milbrae or someshit, I was sitting by my potna who had the whole bottle in his inside coat pocket trying to hide it.....I tried sitting next to him to conceal it (we were on a bench and I had a puff coat on) but once they had the fucking k-9 walk out I hella jumped up....I wasnt trying to get bit and we both had bomb on us, fuck roller dogs!