wat sac rapper is in jail?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
My friend was talkin about how he heard some sac rapper was in jail for taken pcp and then eating his gf...i saw the case and shit on tv, the dudes name jus slipped my mind and its buggin me...anyone help me out?
thanks
late

Jan 26, 2003
lol he ate his GF LMAO!! ey i heard X-Raided got shanked in tha penn? is this shit true? i dont really pay attention to that foo, aint really feelin his ryhmes...sounds like hes talkin mostly

May 13, 2002
he ate her lung or somethin like that....he didnt eat all of her i dont think...lol

an lurch is from dallas,texas if im right...just did alot of shit with westcoast cats

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^yup..

i watched the interview when it came on tv..he was off pcp and thought the world was comin too an end..his mission was too kill the devil!! guess he didnt succeed at that one..lol..pcp be doin shit too foos...po's found that nigga walkin butt naked on the street..it was like 12:00 noon..lol..thats some shit too see..but the interview said he was walkin wit a chunk of meat and blood all in his mouth and shit...

when they showed him he was posted in the psych ward wit a straight jacket on.that foo was ONE!! shit looked like he was off Two or THree..lol