wassup with 151?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
hey whats the dealy on 151? is he still locked up? its almost a year and man "power & privilege" was probably the best indie album of 07 that was heavily slept on. from actual big name features to damn high quality major label sounding production/mixing/mastering the album has it. i still blast the track he did with bo & messy from time to time. that track went hard as did the track with tay & guce. does he have more material to drop? how does his case look now?? what do bo,tay and anyone else have to say about this??

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL ONCE AGAIN I'M COMMENTING 2 DEFEND MY POTNAS HONOR...HE GOT SENTENCED & IS CURRENTLY SERVING TIME & WILL BE FOR A MINUTE...ON THE OTHER HAND THE OTHER PARTY IS FREE STILL SO OBVIOUSLY 151 IS NOT THE 1 WHO DID THE SNITCHIN...I JUST SAW SYKO RECENTLY IN PORTLAND & HE APOLOGIZED 4 SPREADING THE WORD WITHOUT PROPER PROOF...SO IF IT'S NOTHING GOOD 2 SAY ABOUT 151 KEEP IT 2 YOURSELF CUZ IT'S PROBABLY NOT THE TRUTH...SPEAK WHAT YOU KNOW-NOT WHAT YOU HEAR....WCM/PIIMP100

Feb 23, 2003
TAY YOU GONNA DO A SICCNESS INTERVIEW?? WHY SUCH A LONG WAIT BETWEEN FLOOD THE MARKET AND THE NEW RELEASES YOU GOT GOT COMMIN?? YOU MUST BE TRYNA GET RICH IN 1 DAY HUH AIN'T MAD AT CHA HOMIE LOL I GOT MONEY STASHED AWAY FOR ALL YOU GOT COMMIN OUT

Aug 15, 2008
BO NIGGA CUT THAT CHECK! TAY, YA'LL GOT A NAME FOR THE PROJECT? I'D BY TWO OF THEM MUF*CKAS OFF TOP. IF I DON'T DRIVE THE WEEKEND BEFORE THAT B*TCH DROP I'LL COP EVEN MORE OF THEM B*TCHES lol.

Jan 6, 2006
man free 151!!!! how long will he be locked up?? oh shit man TAY MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! get wcm to release that duo album from yall 2!!! i can already predict that it will be heated. anything u can tell us about that album? production, features etc??? is there a title for it?

dont sleep on "power & priviledge" everybody!!! that album is worth the money, i cant believe so many ppl slept on the album, and he had to get locked up before it dropped. that album could really compete with the major label releases.