Was up with MR.KEE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
I KNOW HIS ALBUM THE ONE IS GONNA DROP BUT WHEN? I CANT WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM. ANY ONE KNOW WHEN ITS GONNA DROP? DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHO IS ON IT AND WHO PRODUCED SOME CUTS? 14KT AND LATIN PLAGUE WERE SICK ASS FUCK CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Man, I know and several others on here know, this is the one for Kee. I have heard the entire album and the production and the features on this one are just crazy!!!!!!!!!

Kee is trying to make this one as tight as possible so it won't be out until he thinks it done, eitherway support it cause I know by far this is his best work.

Feb 19, 2003
Unknown_Muzic said:
Man, I know and several others on here know, this is the one for Kee. I have heard the entire album and the production and the features on this one are just crazy!!!!!!!!!

Kee is trying to make this one as tight as possible so it won't be out until he thinks it done, eitherway support it cause I know by far this is his best work.
That's cool. At least he's not trying to rush it...

PEACE!

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
I agree its his best work yet. I heard most of the whole cd and was very impressed. He told me he is shootin for March to have the whole thang done.

I think thats why he named the album "The One" cuz this is the album thats gonna take him to the Major League's.