Warriors Next Year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just wanted to know what you Warriors fans out there predict for next season? Seems like there will be some changes, but I don't know what. This is what I say (The best possible solutions).

Frist - What to do with Gilbert? Re-sign him!! It's not that easy, but that's the main thing the Warriors need to do; the only way this is suppose to happen is if someone elses contract on the Warriors is reconstructed, but who's? Many say Antawn's contract should be, but now he lives up to what he makes, so how 'bout reconstruct Erick's contract (he's makin' way too much for his ability). Hopefully Gilbert will stay for less pay then some other team offers him (that would be the best way and no contracts will have to be reconstructed).

Second - Golden State Warriors in the play-offs? Oh hell fuckin' yeah! All we need are our roll players (Adonal and Mike are the main ones and they're comin' back), plus Gilbert, and Earl (if they come back). Also we need Antawn to step it up just like he did towards the end of the year.

Thrid - Antawn on the all-star team? I can see it next year. As long as he stays consistant. Those unorthodox flip shots that he throws up are unbelieveable! His style of play is so confusing to his defender. I'd love to see that in the all-star game.

Forth - If Gilbert is re-signed; Gilbert on the all-star team? It could happen. He was one of the best point-guards in the game this season.

Fifth - Jason 3rd time in a row slam-dunk champ? If he enters, no doubt! Best dunker in the league for sure, possibly the best ever. The winning dunk that he pulled off in the dunk contest was the best dunk I have ever seen! No joke!

Sixth - A good first round draft pick, but who? I don't fuckin' know and this is the year that it doesn't even matter (finally)!

Coach of the Year 2002-03: Eric Musselman (the best thing that happened for the Warriors; the most energetic coach in the game)!

Most Improved Player 2002-03: Troy Murphy (averaging a double, double. He doubled his stats from his rookie season)!

DON'T TEST ME; THE WARRIORS ARE COMIN' UP!!!

For you dumb asses who don't know who I'm talking about with the first names: Gilbert Arenas, Antawn Jamison, Erick Dampier, Adonal Foyle, Mike Dunleavy, Earl Boykins, and Jason Richardson

Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
Jaz, I don't know about the Warriors being "broke." They improved so much this year it's just got to get better. I don't think the Warriors are gonna have a losing season next year either.

Hey KINGCZAR! Look at stats buddy! Troy has the most improved stats in the league! Plus Arenas is not even a candidate for Most Improved Player cuz he only played less then 30 games last year! You can't win Most Improved Player for not playing a whole year before. Damn! Go ahead check it out. Haha!!! GOT EM!!!

FUCK!!! Let a Warriors fan be happy! :classic:

Jun 25, 2002
thats what im talkin about. this season was great i can't wait till next year hopefully we sign gilbert and work from there to make the playoffs

2004 GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha told yo dumbass macdoe!!! U should change yo name to wackdoe!! Haha!! But forreal dont ever go against me mane!! I mean i made u look bad, cause I know your own team better than u do!! Arenas just won most improved player award, while your pick Murphy didnt even come in 2nd, he finished 3rd behind Arenas & harpring!!! Told ya mane!! Now listen from now on!! It must suck to not know your own team like u thought u did!! Now u check the stats buddy pal!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Czar im so proud. You made a correct prediction. I knew running you through the school of Guru's would pay off, your one of my best students.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea but to bad u are scared to make these predictions!! See I dont mind bein wrong, because no one gets everything right!! I mean u say u never said this or said that, how come u didnt pick who u thought would win most improved since u such a guru......NOT!!! Haha!! But Im glad to see u acknowledge my expertiseizm!!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Hahaha. You got this one, but Im not scared to predict anything. You might be subscribing to espn insider to see my articles in the future..

:)