warriors draft marco bellinili

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
HE IS GOOD WITH THE 3 THOUGH AND THATS WUT THE WARRIORS ARE ABOUT. HIS STATS WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. AGAINST TEAM USA, HE SCORED 25 POINTS IN 28 MINUTES. THATS SOME SHIT RIGHT THERE

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
CZAR said:
Hahahahahahaaha usually warriors draft!! The project!! Got Em!!
A guy that has proven to already to be able to play, a project player? NOPE. GOT EM

And dont say this is the NBA because he was already balling against TEAM USA.......

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
707REPRESENTA said:
HE IS GOOD WITH THE 3 THOUGH AND THATS WUT THE WARRIORS ARE ABOUT. HIS STATS WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. AGAINST TEAM USA, HE SCORED 25 POINTS IN 28 MINUTES. THATS SOME SHIT RIGHT THERE
You shouldnt talk shit unless you know all the details.........

Feb 5, 2006
Quick said:
You shouldnt talk shit unless you know all the details.........
HAHA SHUT THE FUCK UP. I JUS SAID IT WAS IMPRESSIVE. HOW WAS I TALKIN SHIT? ONLY THING BAD I SAID ABOUT HIM, WAS THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN A TOP 20 PLAYER AND GOT A LIL BIGGER. READ BEFORE U POST

Feb 5, 2006
Quick said:
Thats not talking shit? And then you go onto say that he's impressive. THINK before YOU post kid.........

YOUR AN IDIOT! I WASNT TALKIN SHIT ABOUT DUDE, I SAID IT WAS A WASTE CUZ U COULD HAVE GOTTEN A TOP 20 PLAYER JACKASS. I JUST SAID THAT IN MY FIRST REPLY TO U. 25 POINTS IN 28 MINUTES AGAINST TEAM USA IS IMPRESSIVE LIKE I SAID, BUT I GUESS U DONT READ EVERYTHING BEFORE U POST. JUST CUZ IM A BULLS FAN AND I COME INTO A WARRIORS THREAD DOESNT MEAN IM TALKIN SHIT WHEN I SAY DUDE IS IMPRESSIVE. LOL