warrensburg show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2003
Anybody going to the Tech show next Tues at the Setlist in "Da Burg"(warrensburg)? Its for sure to be off the hook and I can't wait. Will be the third time I have seen him in concert. It would be tight to hear "Breathe" performed, but Tech probably wouldn't be able to breathe literally if he did that song live. If anybody knows about a post party holla back at me. Don't know if Tech will party after the show or hit the road back to KCMO. I know alot of people are Tech fans down here in Da Burg and it should be a sold out show no problem. Hope to see everyone there, especially them fine biancas from Tha Burg.

Sep 11, 2002
Im going to be there. I got some friends that Im staying with that live right across the street in an apartment with a garage that's opposite the Setlist. Im hoping to see if I can get Tech to come over, but don't really know how to get ahold of him to ask.

John

Jan 7, 2003
Funny shit....make it a big poster!!

Then you all can see what the security is about...ha! Just joking...

MasZive, don't doubt it...ya never know...but I am thinking he SHOULD be heading home because they leave out for the tour real soon, and I know some peeps are going to miss him...