War Outside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
War Outside is the best song I have ever heard in my life. Im 21 years old, started out my music listening to shit like Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, and heavy shit like that. Im a white boy from northeast ohio, grew up listening to heavy metal shit, gravitated to rap, Lynch, Yuk, (hed)pe, Dayton Family, a little TWiZTid, I don't know, just shit I think is "good music", but after listening to this song 20+ times, I swear to god this is the best song I think that I have ever heard in my life! Beat is phenominal, verses are phenominal, and hook is phenominal, I dont think that there is a better song out there.

Buy another gun is anther song that just blew my mind, but Eiht ruined for me, his verses just didnt really fit where the song was headed. I used to do some shit we called the ONH (Ohio Nocturnal Hybrids), but I dont think that anything I could create in my life could equal War Outside.

it just blows my mind 110%

The New Season is worth "War Outside" no doubt in my mind.