WANTED....blk border bros..vol 2...starring rtf and rush

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
what up yall...thx for peeping.

i need the blk boarder bros...part 2...this is different from the one for sale at sfstshow...that one has vol 2 in blue at bottom...the one i need says "starring rich the factor and rush".

first song is "bigger than rap"

i will pay good money...

hit me at [email protected]
or [email protected]

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
i done got confused with all those fuckin different Black Borda Bros and Black Border Brothers that he put out....

Triple X Rated: part of the difference is that the original release's were called "Black Borda Bros" and then he released some "Black Border Brothers" then after that I kinda got confused lol

Apr 25, 2002
k this the way i see this blk borda is...

first is blk borda vol 1 2000
then he cam w/ the one i need blk border bros "starring" t-list is:
bigga than rap
operation
world wide hustlin
stackin
whale in this
it aint gone change
only in the drought
4 tycoons
rap stars
monopoly
bonus track
then he came w/ blk border bors vol 2..thats the friscoshow version up there now..

am i right...btw i still need the middle one...does anyone own it...rtf gave me a copy of this one himself and not sure if he ever put it out inthe store...grim you know?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
im sure he put it out in the store.....I just dont really keep up with is shit, especially when it gets confusing....He just put out a Major Factor Records Greatest Hits album and Platinum Coated recently

also, he has been re-releasing every single one of his albums, I think he is almost done besides that Gettin A Grip and a few others

If you could post the covers to the ones you have already (black border bros), it might help me out

Apr 25, 2002
i can send you a photcopy of it i dont have a scanner.....or my dude maybe able to get it to you......

thx for the info on rtf i appreciate it...let me know if you can hook up a fair price for plat and greatests....i think you got my email