Want to Hear "BE JEALOUS"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
nice........

swick......thanks for hookin that up!!....nice nice.....the song is sick ass hell!!......
.......i have a question maybe someone can help me out with........Missy elliot has a new song out...can think of the name but, on the chorus it sounds as if she is trying to rap backwards????..........i think it is funny cause it shows how tech has influence these rappers to change their style!!.........don't know for sure just askin!!......let me knowsomeone!!!

out!!

Sep 23, 2002
Anybody got some ol Tech Be Warned! the complete CD or track list? Maybe the Virus, i just need ta check on these cds i got and if they real, or just some shit someone threw together of Tech N9ne

Sep 23, 2002
UI got IT!1 The unofficial/ official Celcius Album up in 7th Heaven on Monday, why i say unofficial/ official is because its done with MidWest Side Records and produced by Don Juan, i mean they dont have any Tech N9ne shout outs or credits, just a song list inside the booklet and lyrics by: produced By: type of shit ya know. I also think its fucked up because a few songs they "forgot" to name tech n9ne under the songs with him in it, why i say that is because 2 out of 14 songs are just bonus cutz by other Midwest side records artist, oh and inside the booklet it shows a phatass lettering that says T9 but the fucked up thing is it has bulletholes in sizzling smoke, what does that mean?? Don Juan trying to come back pimpin or something that Mitch Bade!! nigga!! just some thoughts

Sep 23, 2002
Oh SWICK hey, you know Be Warned is a song on Celcius Album i wuz talikin bout here is tracklist:
Tech N9ne : Celcius
1.He Wanna Be Paid (Val Bakardy Diss)
2.Call Girlz
3.Be Warned
4.Boss Doggs (wit new phat ass beat)
5.Sprung (Biank Zone)
6.All I Want
7.Nasty Girl
8.Pop That Shit (bonus cut by Imacculate James)
9.Shoot That Shit
10.Ride Wit Me (57th St. RDV's)
11.Blue Streak
12.We Dem Boyz (bonus cut by Jok3r)
13.Mizery
14.Celcius