WA$$UP WITH THAT HATE'N $HIT "TANK"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
PLOTONE said:
U GUYS IS ALWAYS CATTIN OFF OVER THERE...... FAT STEVE ISNT EVEN ON THIS COMP AND HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT AT ALL....... LOL....... SQUARES FOR REAL.........
That's what I was saying the whole time. Which made me wonder why Fat Steve was calling my phone inquiring about the situation.

Redrum wasn't even talking about Fat Steve being in the comp or in this business even though he could, it was a private message that was sent to him by Fat Steve.

Jul 7, 2004
"PLOT" U AINT EVEN KNOWN WUT THA FUCCz UP HOMIE. -N- BA$ICALLY AINT NO ONE GOTTA EXPLAIN $HIT TO U. AINT NO ONE KNO WHY "FAT$TEVEz" TRYN 2 GET IN THE MIX. IF U $AY IMMA $QUARE HOMIE THEN IMMA $QUARE. WHWNEEVER U $EE ME LET ME KNO WA$$UP -N- ITz ALL GOOD. THATz IF U GOTTA PROBLEM. -N- IF IT I$ "$QUARE $HIT" Y THE FUCC U ALL UP IN IT. DONT BR PUT'N IN YOUR 2 CENT$ WHEREIT DONT BELONG HOMIE.
-REDRUM 781

Nov 27, 2002
I aint trying to get up in the mix but serio when any of us bros has an issue with each other we should handle in them calles or get at each other on the phone cause everytime threads like this come up the cops or feds or whoever else looks at this has reasons to stop us even more from doin shows or making music cause they'll get to where they gonna say we are havin inner conflict which we are not,but u know how the feds n cops is they always twistin shit around an some may say i dont give a fuck what they see or read but then again making smart moves is the key an puttin differeances online is bad business.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
$$F YOUNG$TA650 said:
"PLOT" U AINT EVEN KNOWN WUT THA FUCCz UP HOMIE. -N- BA$ICALLY AINT NO ONE GOTTA EXPLAIN $HIT TO U. AINT NO ONE KNO WHY "FAT$TEVEz" TRYN 2 GET IN THE MIX. IF U $AY IMMA $QUARE HOMIE THEN IMMA $QUARE. WHWNEEVER U $EE ME LET ME KNO WA$$UP -N- ITz ALL GOOD. THATz IF U GOTTA PROBLEM. -N- IF IT I$ "$QUARE $HIT" Y THE FUCC U ALL UP IN IT. DONT BR PUT'N IN YOUR 2 CENT$ WHEREIT DONT BELONG HOMIE.
-REDRUM 781

aye u bout urs homie....i give u ups 4 that.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
hahaha...this guy plot saying im cheerleading....hes mad cuz i said a homie was "bout his"....and then he PMed me too.....hmmmm i dont see you addressing other kats on here for werds....but hey if u wanna go at me thats fine....haha.....trying to "check " me online in my private messege by saying what a real homie is....get tha hell outta here wit that bs....haha.....and really im done wit u.....no stress 4 me mayn...its online...

Apr 25, 2002
damn..the internet is rippin us apart!!!!! where is the love!!!!!

naw 4 real tho..strange shit unfolds behind these computer screens..dust it off your shoulder and keep movin

Jan 21, 2004
yeah this aint helpin no ones careers none especially when cops is readin the shit......dont use your freedom of speech to incriminate yourself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.