Vote: THA VIRUS or THA PLAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
$

$idewayzzz

dont trip i dunno if this been posted before ,

imma go wit tha plague even though LAY LOW off of tha virus wuz tight then a mufucca

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Just in case you dont know, dogg...

The virus was a bammer-ass album. Lynch didnt put it together. Ced Singleton (ceo of BMR - Black Market Records) did. He ripd off g-slidez from other artistz recordz - most of which he was not in any way affiliated with. He put it together by stealin tracx that he did not have royaltiez for, and EBK4 and Best of Lynch, Remains (Bookz I II & III, etc...).

Ced haz done some shiesty-ass ish. He and Lynch have been in and out of court for yearz over ish like thiz. Ced finally lost and Lynch now ownz the rightz to Season & LOADED, no longer haz any contract with BMR (which meanz he can release albumz under Siccmade Muzicc), BMR iz now bankrupt, and Ced owez Lynch just over 1 million $z.

So basically, you cant compair the 2 albumz. Cin Sity Records released The Plague (Playboy7 did the layout for the whole album). Since Lynch didnt make either album, they werent Lynch albumz.

The only 2 LPz that Lynch did make waz SEASON & LOADED (24DEEP waz an EP to get the world ready for SEASON and waz/iz not a full album). & yez, many timez over the yearz have peoplez askd which waz the better album: SEASON or LOADED. And everytime LOL peoplez fight bacc & forth (just biccerin), non-stop, tryn to prove that one waz better than the other. On that note, I dont think that either are better. Both SEASON & LOADED are classic, and both are purfect.

May 22, 2002
yo Poet i think u cant even compare loaded to season...season was the siccest shit, just SICC. but loaded was more like...i dont know....like som g-funk shit i just dont feel it

May 21, 2002
If you dont feel Loaded you arent smokin enough weed.

Plague and Virus are both pretty average.

pound for pound i'd say Virus as there is more of Lynch than on Plague. The Pit guy from Doomsday spoils Plague, he is so shit its untrue.

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
FOLKZ CED PUT THE VIRUS TOGETHER SAVAGELY...I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THERE BUSINESS SIUTUATION, LYNCH RECORDED THOSE TRACKS REGARDLESS. EBK4 GETS PLAYED WIT PASO ASWELL AS THE VIRUS...AS FOR ME I FELT THE VIRUS MORE THAN THE PLAGUE...LYNCH WAS COMING FURIOUS, BUT I WANTED TO SLUMP LYNCH NOT ALL OF CINCITY, CINCITY HELD THERE OWN THOUGH. STAY SAV

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Thiz lil post iz deddicated to a lil katfish

yea, thiz topic iz shit. Maybe Im tripn. I didnt like the Virus. Ced is the most BROADBAND BOOTLEGGER in the game, next to Deff Trapp Productions. When I listen to Virus for the first time, I listend to tracx that I new almost every word to, some of them Ive known for yearz. When you listen to the Virus, you'll hear the voice of Roloc the Wizard (founder of thiz site), which waz used illegally, not to mention most of the other tracx az well. Nothin bout the virus was coo. So, compairin to another album iz perposterious.

The Plague iz tight ass fucc - all artistz come tight ass fucc

Sep 12, 2002
poet said:

The virus was a bammer-ass album. Lynch didnt put it together. Ced Singleton (ceo of BMR - Black Market Records) did. He ripd off g-slidez from other artistz recordz - most of which he was not in any way affiliated with. He put it together by stealin tracx that he did not have royaltiez for, and EBK4 and Best of Lynch, Remains (Bookz I II & III, etc...).

Ced haz done some shiesty-ass ish. He and Lynch have been in and out of court for yearz over ish like thiz. Ced finally lost and Lynch now ownz the rightz to Season & LOADED, no longer haz any contract with BMR (which meanz he can release albumz under Siccmade Muzicc), BMR iz now bankrupt, and Ced owez Lynch just over 1 million $z.

So basically, you cant compair the 2 albumz. Cin Sity Records released The Plague (Playboy7 did the layout for the whole album). Since Lynch didnt make either album, they werent Lynch albumz.

The only 2 LPz that Lynch did make waz SEASON & LOADED (24DEEP waz an EP to get the world ready for SEASON and waz/iz not a full album). & yez, many timez over the yearz have peoplez askd which waz the better album: SEASON or LOADED. And everytime LOL peoplez fight bacc & forth (just biccerin), non-stop, tryn to prove that one waz better than the other. On that note, I dont think that either are better. Both SEASON & LOADED are classic, and both are purfect.

Damn he didnt ask for a fuckin essay. You said all that but didn't even answer the question

Sep 15, 2002
Yeah, it's fucked up what Ced did....blah blah....

Season and Loaded are fucking untouchable classics, but there's lots of good shit on the other albums. If you let all the bullshit of rich ass motherfuckers fighting over money get in the way of hearing good music, you're missing out.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
mrmafioso04 said:
Damn he didnt ask for a fuckin essay. You said all that but didn't even answer the question
Ey, bacc off, type-so-lite
LOL naw, i wanst just babblin to babble. Thiz cat iz new to the site so I just wanted to drop some history down. Itz amazin how many peoplez (that havent ever come here) dont know why EBK4 and The Virus, ect. are just not of the calibar az Season & Loaded. & i did answere the question; I said they werent compairable.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
poet said:

•But in tha end, all tha people that matter agree that LOADED, iz, without ah doubt, tha greatest rap album ever produced...