Viva La Bam!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Ya I seen that shit last night.....It was pretty funny....lmao they tried ordering a pizza all the way from deleware....

bams dad has to be the most patient, laid back motherfucker on earth with all the shit that bam be doin to him....

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
phil is a pimp.......dude is fuckin huge. he cant even be weighed on a normal human scale LoL. but yeah the show is tight...who would think of ironing on hamburgers on their dads shirt...classic shit!

May 14, 2003
BAM MARGERA IS A FUNNY MOTHER FUCKER, I LOVE THAT SHOW, I HAVEN'T MISSED AN EPISODE YET.....DON VITO IS HELLA FUNNY TOO....WILDBOYZ KINDA SUCKS I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IS WAS ALWAYS GONNA BE ABOUT ANIMALS AND SHIT, BUT YEA VIVA LA BAM IS SICK!

May 14, 2003
BornSin said:
bams dad has to be the most patient, laid back motherfucker on earth with all the shit that bam be doin to him....
YOU'D BE HELLA LAID BACK TOO IF YOUR SON WAS A PROFESSIONAL SKATERBOARDER WHO BOUGHT YOU YOUR HOUSE, THE CAR YOU DRIVE AND GAVE YOU PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND WANT........

Dec 18, 2002
^^don vitos the nastiest mothafucka i ever seen, that toenail about made me throw up dinner, but when he killed the bottle of hot sauce i was crackin up!

Sep 12, 2002
don vito is a fat fuck same thing with bams dad phil. if i was phil i wouldnt put up with bams bullshit tho bam be hella scandilous to phil and phil doesn't even seem like he cares. if i was phil i would grab bam and put him in a fuckin bearhug and try to crush his ribs until he crys like a bitch and stops fucking around.

Apr 26, 2002
damn you want him to break Bam off..lmao

but shit bam bought them a crib and pays all the bills thats why....lol..if my son was a pro skater with the chips MTV gave cuz he could kick my ass all day long like he does his dad..but you can tell dude loves his parents

May 10, 2002
yea he kicks his dads ass all in good fun and good entertainment......and shit it aint like when bam hits him it can phase him....weighing about 400 pounds and all......

May 16, 2002
Viva is fuckin hillirious!...I like when they fucked with Vito in that last episode...Made him get a tatoo on his dented back...LoL...Then they rigged the blackjack table so Vito gets kicked out....Then vito gets his hair dyed....AhAhA....I cant wait to see the next episode where they fuck with vito more...

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!