VIP Underground Soulja Package Roll Call

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
just ordered mine for the Connecticut show.

in case you already haven't read, this is the $150 vip ticket for the upcoming strange noize tour.

with it includes...

VIP Underground Soulja Package
-------------------------------------------------
Tickets (2)
Concert ticket
Back stage pass
Shirts (1)
Strange Noize Tour Shirt
Autographed CDs (6)
Koast 2 Koast
Random Stuff
Raptillion
Back 2 Base X
Everready
Bleve
CDs (4)
Strange Noize VIP Order Album (10 New Exclusive Tracks)
(Including 4 new KMK/Tech N9ne collab tracks)
Droppin' Bombs
Urban Legendz
Self Inflected
Autographed DVDs (1)
T9X
DVDs (1)
The Joint Is On Fire
Autographed Posters (4)
Kottonmouth Kings
Anghellic
Absolute Power
Everready
Print (2)
Suburban Life Magazine
SRH sticker Pack

post here if you're ordered, and what town.

fyi, it's will call only, which seems really weird to me. hope to god you don't have to pick up all your albums/posters, etc there.

see y'all in connecticut.

Nov 29, 2006
getting mine on monday for the show in minnesota...chea man i hope i dont gotta pick up all that shit their man that would suk...this is great cuz i missed a signing he was doing back on mar.2 so now i get to kick it wit him backstage

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Going to Rapid City. Anyone know how your supposed to get all that stuff you get and still party at the show without loosing it or getting jacked for it.

Sep 16, 2006
mr. bungle, hell yeah pyro.

i'll shoot them an e-mail today about how this all supposed to work out.

you'd think for 150 bucks they'd mail you your normal/backstage ticket. having to pick it up is really a damn hassle.

Nov 29, 2006
MGC583 said:
Could someone please tell me how to order the package and what shows it is available for
jus go to the site that the stuff is on and click buy tickets i believe its available for all shows except for the ones that have already sold out...if im wrong somebody correct me

Sep 16, 2006
alright this whole deal still leaves me with a lot of questions and if any body here who works with tech could help me out that'd be swell.

THE VIP UNDERGROUND SOULJA PACKAGE QUESTIONS
-do we have to pick up our stuff AT the show?
-should we plan on getting there any certain amount of time earlier then doors?
-how long will we have access backstage?
-will camreas be allowed?
-should we dress to impress, or dress expecting to be thrown back out into the crowd eventually?
-what exactly will this 'meet and greet' consist of? a quick handshake and wuddup or a longer amount of time to talk to the guys.
-will we be meeting the groups/artists one by one or all at the same time?
-will we be meeting them with the other vip ticket holders, or at different times?

and uh, as of now that's about all i can think of, sure there's a bunch more, add on if you'd want. and please someone who can, answer, woo.

Feb 17, 2006
wpggangsta said:
getting mine on monday for the show in minnesota...chea man i hope i dont gotta pick up all that shit their man that would suk...this is great cuz i missed a signing he was doing back on mar.2 so now i get to kick it wit him backstage
is the mn concert 18+???

Nov 29, 2006
EverReadyT9X said:
is the mn concert 18+???
i dont know man but i doubt it....i was just on the Myth nightclub website and theres nothing on the upcoming shows with tech...it jumps from july 14 to august something and the tech show is july 27th???? i wonder wuts up with that????? Tech or Hawke need to post some shit on here to help all of us CLUELESS people out lol....lots of people do have some good questions and i would like to know the answers to them to

Sep 7, 2004
Just an FYI
I posted a FAQ about the VIP packages on myspace.com/techn9ne and on virb.com/techn9ne
I also posted on the questions thread here on the siccness.