[VIDEO] New SF anthem by EQUIPTO ft. Mike Marshall - "Heart & Soul"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
so that was the last song we can make about our city? oh ok.
No not at all,but it just adds to the effect of the too many chiefs not enough Indians statement. It would of been a much more powerful effect if there was just one video that repped frisco as far as an anthem goes. If the wave of it keeps getting rode with multiple spin offs,it losses the integrity of the bigger budget one. Although this is only ones opinion, but if i search youtube for sf anthem,hella shit pops out,and that in itself is can. The song is koo, but now it seems like its a indirect competition as far as who can make the better anthem video/song when cats should just stick to being together and pushed one big project for it. But hey what do I know,im not a rapper.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
No not at all,but it just adds to the effect of the too many chiefs not enough Indians statement. It would of been a much more powerful effect if there was just one video that repped frisco as far as an anthem goes. If the wave of it keeps getting rode with multiple spin offs,it losses the integrity of the bigger budget one. Although this is only ones opinion, but if i search youtube for sf anthem,hella shit pops out,and that in itself is can. The song is koo, but now it seems like its a indirect competition as far as who can make the better anthem video/song when cats should just stick to being together and pushed one big project for it. But hey what do I know,im not a rapper.
STFU dorito chip whats it been like 3 or 4 years since SF anthem dropped? its nice to see a new track reppin FRISCO cant never have enough tracks that do that any chance of a remix? equipto and mike marshall are a dope combo always making hits that shit slaps clean video also