(VIDEO) GANG BANG - THAI & DREW DEEZY [454 LIFE ENTERTAINMENT]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i ain't into no flaggin, but this shit lightweight blappin. i grew up wit uso's funkin wit sos, but they all pretty much outgrew the funk wit age. 454 bringin some knocks!

Feb 11, 2006
im feelin this shit...somoans aint the ones to really wanna get physical wid lol they built like dumper trucks mayne...either way tho this shit is tight imo

May 2, 2002
yall gotta expect to get people talkin shit about songs and videos like this. different strokes for different folks. gangbangers and those who identify with that lifestyle will like this.. those who are more into hustlin n sellin dope than gangbangin will feel them hustle n money raps.. and so on. if someone feels intimidated by a video full of bandanas and mean mugs and wants to talk about their feelings on the siccness.. thats somethin nobody can stop feel me.

Aug 2, 2004
yall gotta expect to get people talkin shit about songs and videos like this. different strokes for different folks. gangbangers and those who identify with that lifestyle will like this.. those who are more into hustlin n sellin dope than gangbangin will feel them hustle n money raps.. and so on. if someone feels intimidated by a video full of bandanas and mean mugs and wants to talk about their feelings on the siccness.. thats somethin nobody can stop feel me.
it's not really about feeling intimidated by the video...it's just creativity and originality thats lacking...almost every video is the same wit different faces