VIDEO: GAME Recording Himself While Fuckin' Up 40 GLOCC!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
people can call Game a fake gangster all they want. but dude is really catchin fades out in the streets. and IMO, that shit don't get much gangster.

too bad dude catches all the hate that he does cuz he is bringing it on the streets and on the mic.

Nov 27, 2002
I just dont get why all these gangster rappers wanna prove themselves by uploading videos of them puttin in work, I mean r u really trying to keep ur respect or just play the role for the mass public and keep ur sales up. id rather get them up from the shoulders on a mutha fucka and know myself I did a solid jale rather then upload and catch myself a case and im providing the own evidence against myself.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I just dont get why all these gangster rappers wanna prove themselves by uploading videos of them puttin in work, I mean r u really trying to keep ur respect or just play the role for the mass public and keep ur sales up. id rather get them up from the shoulders on a mutha fucka and know myself I did a solid jale rather then upload and catch myself a case and im providing the own evidence against myself.

I hear you, but in this era of media, the person who got his ass whooped will just deny that it happened because there is no footage to prove otherwise...if Game didnt record it, I wouldnt be surprised if 40 denied the encounter altogether...40 doesnt seem like the type that will admit that he took an L...in this case, Im glad there was footage so 40 couldnt lie about it...

Mar 11, 2011
I was suprised at 40 all burgandied out and even more suprised that he had no fight in him. He at least chunked em with Compton Menace a while back.

Both times he claimed he "was jumped". Yo if you bout it and funkin with cats 40 funks with he should roll a little deeper ALL THE TIME and carry a drum lol

Aug 17, 2011
i dont get it? are yall really this slow?? 40 claims game's peoples had a hammer pulled on him...u cant see whats going on behind the camera. if 40 is telling the truth, there is no sense in fighting a strapped mufucka with your bear hands. lol, smh.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I still haven't seen the video of game fuckin up 40 Glocc...

All I saw was a shaky camera, 40 Glocc falling into some bushes and Game talking shit. Where is the video you guys are talking about?

Nov 27, 2002
I hear you, but in this era of media, the person who got his ass whooped will just deny that it happened because there is no footage to prove otherwise...if Game didnt record it, I wouldnt be surprised if 40 denied the encounter altogether...40 doesnt seem like the type that will admit that he took an L...in this case, Im glad there was footage so 40 couldnt lie about it...
Sad but true

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
i dont get it? are yall really this slow?? 40 claims game's peoples had a hammer pulled on him...u cant see whats going on behind the camera. if 40 is telling the truth, there is no sense in fighting a strapped mufucka with your bear hands. lol, smh.
IF THEY WERE GONNA MURK HIM.

THEY WOULD HAVE RIGHT OFF TOP AND NOT RECORDED SHIT.

YOU KNOW GAME AINT TRYING TO CATCH A MURDER BEEF.

OBVIOUSLY HE AINT THAT DAMN DUMB

JUST CAUSE FOOLS GOT HEAT, DONT MEAN THEY AINT GONNA THINK IT OUT.

AND TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Them niggas looked like they was tussling in beverly hills somewhere. Even if guns were drawn he still shoulda put up a fight. I don't think gunplay was involved at all. Sound like a bullshit story.
And why was he wearing burgandy?