VIDEO: ALG, SIR DYNO, ETC PREACHING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
i mean make a change...but the church shit..that's a little too much...

it's like the homeboys that go to church in jail and try to stay away from everything in there...

RIP the homie GB from North Congo by the way...

May 28, 2009
YOU AND EVERYONE WHO PROPED THIS POST ARE A BUNCH OF SOFT ASS CATS
GIVIN PROPS TO SOMEONE 4 MAKIN A CHANGE IN THERE LIFE 4 THA BETTER MAKES ME SOFT???? IM JUSS STATIN MY OPINION..IF U DONT LIKE WHAT THERE SPEAKIN ON OR YOU DONT AGREE WAT THA THINGS THAT THEY ARE SAYIN THEN DONT WATCH THA VIDEOS OR OPEN UP THREADS CONCERNING THEM.

Mar 14, 2010
you guys cant see people change? Let them do what they want. worry about you. I bet half you dudes will be in a church within a few years. fools act so hard n shit.

Dec 4, 2006
Muh fuckers tend to hide behind God in the clink just so they can drop out or keep from clickin up.

yep...a well known rapper did that shit in the county (wont say no names) ....and you can't roll up people that go to church, we tried and they wouldn't let us......

but now a days homeboys are quick to label anybody a D.O., and that's what get mothafuckas in trouble in the joint....little rumors and so on....

i might not be gang banging like back in the days..but if I were to do time in prison..imma have to click up with the homeboys and do what i gotta do..but droppin out, that wont be in my plans.