Victorious Boxers 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Anyone play this? It is THE boxing game. Beats the shit outta fight night. Its no as flashy, nor does it have real boxers, but Its system features ACTUAL boxing. Not just Haymaker after Haymaker with a few counters, but an actual boxing engine.(It actually has footwork)

Alot of characters to pick too. Its based off this one japanese series, but you really dont need to know shit about it to enjoy this game.

So if your a big boxing fan, you should pick this up. YOu cant get a better boxing game on the PS2.

Look it up on google(dont feel like puttin up links). a few vids on youtube too.

Jan 2, 2004
I've played it.. It's tight.. The only thing that fight night has over it that I like is the stick system and graphics.

But, the flow and stuff of this game is much better than fight night... It feels like real boxing.. Would be nice if it wasn't all like anime characters or whatever, though.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Yea, we need a real boxing game with an engine like this.

I did look up the anime this is based off of. Decent shit. One of my favorite animes. Its called Hajime no Ippo. I really reccomend it to anime fans, and people who just like boxing.

Fight Night also got Clinching right. YOu can only do it when your near a knock down I believe. Clinching, like in real boxing, slows the pace of the fight, so most games leave it out.

Im fine without clinching tho. It isnt needed in a game. If you want a 100% real boxing expirience, put on some gloves and get in the ring. Its alot of fun.