VH1 sees 2x plat for 40! And Keak's Good VIBE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
pretty nice to hear aint really been listening to e40's album been on some ol other ish but na good to hear

Jan 31, 2006
a.k.a said:
Duh dummy head. Put your brain on. That's my point, where'd they get that prediction from when he's obviously not on the verge of doing those numbers at this rate? I hate it when I have to explain myself to lower life forms.
They got that prediction from their head you moron. I hate it when people dont realize that a prediction comes from what a person thinks

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
a.k.a said:
Duh dummy head. Put your brain on. That's my point, where'd they get that prediction from when he's obviously not on the verge of doing those numbers at this rate? I hate it when I have to explain myself to lower life forms.
lol homie just look @ keisha cole... she moved something like 60.000 units in her first week.....now she's a platinum artist.
with "u & dat" fonzarelli will do big numbers...better believe that

ps: fix ur sig homie.... it's DJ QUIK... not DJ QUICK...

Jan 31, 2006
a.k.a said:
Thank you sir. I didn't know that. What a dumb ass, that is obvious you weirdo. But you have to have some basis behind your prediction. If he was selling 60,000 a week then I'd make that prediction also. God, some of you people on here are truly slow.

I do believe U and Dat is gonna boost the sales a lot though. 2x Plat just seems a little far fetched.
Have you ever stopped to think that this person might be basing his prediction on how Keyshia Cole did? Or that BME, Lil Jon and Warner behind this cd said they are behind this record for a strong push for the entire year? I guess not. And your comment about how you HAVE TO HAVE some basis behind your prediction is completely false. You can predict anything without any basis behind it. Someone can predict that E-40 sells 8 million copies. Is it going to come true? Probably not, but its still that persons prediction. Just let someone predict something without having to know how they came about with that prediction.

Mar 2, 2006
a.k.a said:
Where'd they get 2x plat from? That nigga 40 ain't even reached 200,000 yet.
I don't know about you man, and I don't know much about the music business, but to me it sounds like things in the real world don't work consistently all the time. (e.g. maybe record sales might reach a spike with the popularization of a particular single on the radio, or better promotion, etc.) All that I'm sayin is that don't expect 40's record sales to follow a mathematical model or function, just give it some time. It might get better sales later on and accumulate.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
pap said:
Both Lil Scrappys & Trillvilles albums didnt start selling alot until much later on, same with all BME albums
Yup. And 40 isnt even on his nation-wide tour yet. Sales will hopefully go up later. From what I know Warner Bros. are pushing this album for the entire year. So we'll have to see how things unfold, but it really is a good look when VH1 sees this album doing something big.