VGF's Random Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Post up what you think when you play through it.

I would second Oro's suggestion of Bayonetta because it's totally bad ass but I don't think it's your type of game (you play as a female main character)
I'm not completely opposed to it.

Out of my numerous Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 campaigns, a couple have been as a female Shepard.

Masked Lemon said:
All you have to do is make sure you have an open slot the day before the game comes out.

I've never once not gotten a game I wanted on release day from Gamefly, and I've been using it for years.
I tried that the last time I had a GameFly account. it was when God of War Collection was about to release, and they didn't send it to me, even though it was the only game I had in my Q. It was actually one of the reasons I dropped GameFly. Another reason is that I didn't have a big backlog of games that I wanted to play. Now I've missed quite a few, so I figure I'll try to catch up.

Apr 2, 2010
You know how much work that would take to develop? Development companies would go on a fuckin strike if they had to put that amount of detail in every object, which is why even when they do create games progressing to this level its usually extremely small and short.

Aug 24, 2003
You know how much work that would take to develop? Development companies would go on a fuckin strike if they had to put that amount of detail in every object, which is why even when they do create games progressing to this level its usually extremely small and short.
im sure they said the same shit when they had regular nintendo and people were talking about 3d games

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com

That's why companies like this create engines, and tools for artists to create off of. Then other designers will take this design and implement new engines, and better tools for creation. You have to have a starting point, and this looks like a great example of inventive minds using technology to it's highest capabilities.

Apr 2, 2010
That's why companies like this create engines, and tools for artists to create off of. Then other designers will take this design and implement new engines, and better tools for creation. You have to have a starting point, and this looks like a great example of inventive minds using technology to it's highest capabilities.
True, didn't think of that.

They also mentioned scanning real objects into the game, which if they really are that would save so much time..Unreal engine is about to become obsolete in 5 years from this :(