VERY RIDICULOUS NEWS!!!???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
:eek: I just heard the most stupiditly ridiculous news about Ludacris from many reports commin out from MTV.com to a few down south oriented sites. Blatenly stated from some very recent but some "could be" unconfirmed interviews, the ATL mogul was about to change his name. Im saying that in the future, possibly until his next album is due, he then wont be known as Ludacris and until his next project is due possibly til the next year, his new name will be labeled "Luda da "Peanut head"". When I just heard about it, I was like very appalled about this. I was like awhhh, hell naw! Whut kind of ridiculous joke is that, was he really serious about that. I really hope not!!!

May 2, 2002
you've got to be jokin'. i saw an episode of crank yankers last week and one of the skits was of ludacris wantin' to change his name to "Luda Da Peanut head." i doubt he will change his name. probably somebody just fuckin' around.